Call the Allen Family get this man a roof

stang233

Reaction score
Russ cannot play in the rain. Can we get a roof during the bye week.

RCATES

Reaction score
Have you seen the current state of Seattle? No one is investing money into anything with “ Seattle” attached to it.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
RCATES":2zpgeypz said:
Have you seen the current state of Seattle? No one is investing money into anything with “ Seattle” attached to it.

True and for good reason.

Msfann

Reaction score
Just put longer rails on the safeco field roof and have it slide over to cover the football stadium.

John63

Reaction score
So ahh 63% COMPL, 3 TDS 101 QB RATING is can't play in the rain. Hmm

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Listen the state of the city of Seattle is just fine. Just some Alex Jones conspiracy. Seattle is thriving and should become one of the greatest places for the homeless to live in a few years. Nothing wrong with that. And I’m not joking at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreeRon

Reaction score
I don't live in Seattle but I read the Seattle Times. If Seattle is dying, why are home prices going up, up and up. This indicates a high demand. Seems contrary to some of the comments on here.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The roof is almost closed as it is. They can tarp the rest. Heck they can even allow the homeless to camp underneath until game time.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Just string a bunch of blue taps over it. It'll look like both sides of the freeway as you drive through the city! It'll blend right in.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
There are some posts in this thread that while not political themselves, have a high potential to spark political conversation. If political conversation occurs in this thread, formal warnings will be issued to all involved and all posts (including the posts I am referring to now) will be deleted.

Consider this an informal warning.

Thanks
JTT

aawolf

Reaction score
From the game, it looked like it was harder to CATCH the ball than THROW the ball. Lots of wet balls bouncing off receiver's hands last night.

253hawk

Reaction score
We rarely get rain on gameday. Doesn't even make sense for Safeco to have a roof as the Mariners sure as hell will never play there in October and their season is over before September even begins.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think the whole Russ can't play in the rain meme is vastly exaggerated. Seems to me he did pretty well this Sunday in the rain especially with the last drive to score the winning TD.

Don't think the problem is with RW but rather with the receivers when it rains.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
John63":ltlaahe7 said:

Brock Huard was on his usual Monday morning with Danny and Gallant, and he said the metrics and stats do show that Russell does not play well at the Clink when it's rainy and windy compared to dry and sunny.

Which is weird, considering it's Seattle. But it is a thing.

Now I'd suspect MOST QB's stats are worse in inclement weather, so I don't think this is unique to Russell. Makes sense that when it's windy and the ball's wet, it's harder to play.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1je3p9im said:
John63":1je3p9im said:

Brock Huard was on his usual Monday morning with Danny and Gallant, and he said the metrics and stats do show that Russell does not play well at the Clink when it's rainy and windy compared to dry and sunny.

Which is weird, considering it's Seattle. But it is a thing.

Now I'd suspect MOST QB's stats are worse in inclement weather, so I don't think this is unique to Russell. Makes sense that when it's windy and the ball's wet, it's harder to play.

I presume it's true of most Qb's.

Then it goes the other direction and QB's in Domes don't play as well later in the season when they're forced to play in the elements.