Thank You Hawks For Shaving A Decade Off My Life

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My word. I think back to all the years my BP and heart rate has soared watching Seahawks games, especially the final few minutes of Seahawks games. I knew tonight would be no different. I sat like a maniac, feeling my heart rate at around 150 BPM easily by that final drive. I stood up, said to nobody in particular:

"Okay Russ...If you REALLY want to be MVP this year, win the game on this final drive." Even with it at 4th and Goal, I had my doubts. Suddenly, Russ throws a strike to DK and we are up a point with mere seconds left in the game.

Hand the man the trophy now already. Even in the rain, even in a less-than-stellar MVP statistical game, the man just wills this team to victory nearly EVERY TIME.

I can finally breathe.

5-0.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'm positively convinced there has never in the history of the league been a team with a wilder decade than ours.

Considering you go back almost ten years now to beast quake, think about all the unbelievable, photo finish, controversial, awe inspiring, and downright maddening games we have had.

These are the days...

nanomoz

Reaction score
For real. Man, I feel like I just had 5 mini strokes.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
What a game. Total despair in the first half to total euphoria in the 3rd quarter back to total despair in the 4th then back to total euphoria at the end.

Unreal.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":5gj6qi0c said:
What a game. Total despair in the first half to total euphoria in the 3rd quarter back to total despair in the 4th then back to total euphoria at the end.

Unreal.

This.

Palpitation

Reaction score
Breathing excercises started about 20 mins ago...pretty sure the pain is stress related and not the wings and meatballs...thank you Russ! Quinn please come back ASAP!!!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Aros":1reoq8oj said:
My word. I think back to all the years my BP and heart rate has soared watching Seahawks games, especially the final few minutes of Seahawks games. I knew tonight would be no different. I sat like a maniac, feeling my heart rate at around 150 BPM easily by that final drive. I stood up, said to nobody in particular:

"Okay Russ...If you REALLY want to be MVP this year, win the game on this final drive." Even with it at 4th and Goal, I had my doubts. Suddenly, Russ throws a strike to DK and we are up a point with mere seconds left in the game.

Hand the man the trophy now already. Even in the rain, even in a less-than-stellar MVP statistical game, the man just wills this team to victory nearly EVERY TIME.

I can finally breathe.

5-0.

Dude, HR 150? That's like going running! Getting your cardio exercise in front of the TV... how can you beat that? The cardio exercise and improved blood circulation just added 5 years to your life!

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Russ has had a lot of game winning drives in his career, but this one might have been the most unlikely and inexplicable ever. If it is shortening my life, at least I appreciate that I get to see this unbelievable never say die moxie week after week.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":1vpsfq6u said:
Russ has had a lot of game winning drives in his career, but this one might have been the most unlikely and inexplicable ever. If it is shortening my life, at least I appreciate that I get to see this unbelievable never say die moxie week after week.

on 4th down, nonetheless!!

Why not you, Russ? :2thumbs:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Another Heart Thump-er for sure... However, Coach Pete said in his interview, games like this are "So Much Frigging Fun!"... Breath Deep!!! :2thumbs:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I got a workout for sure jumping around like a mad man tonight.

What a game. Clutch performances all around. This team is special man

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I actually turned it off on the next to last Vikings drive. Till a friend told me they got the ball back. Turned it on and watched the win. But ya, we really should have lost, but glad we didn't.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Admit it. We’re all down with the sickness.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":vpy9kdbm said:
I actually turned it off on the next to last Vikings drive. Till a friend told me they got the ball back. Turned it on and watched the win. But ya, we really should have lost, but glad we didn't.
We played a better second half than their first half ..I disagree

chris98251

Reaction score
Regardless of the situation I have learned that most times we are not out no matter the odds seemingly heart and blood pressure aside I don't turn it off.