Has Anyone Heard Approach to Bye During COVID?

timmat

Reaction score
I figured if anyone would know it might be someone from the forum - In all the interviews, press conferences, etc., has anyone heard any coach or player mention the organization’s approach to the bye week this year? I’m just curious if the guys are authorized to head out of town for the week as usual? I really hope they have some strict rules in place so we don’t let the virus creep in upon the player’s return. We’ve got a great thing going this season, but any bye week presents unusual challenges during pandemic.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1315841977187930112[/tweet]

"I'm concerned about guys making errors," Carroll said. "They run into the wrong people, go to the wrong place, they get themselves vulnerable. We change the bubble effect of what we've been creating here, working so hard to keep. It's all about conscience."

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The "out of town" clause is interesting as it's not unprecedented for players to have two residences.

Sherm does. His main one is in Maple Valley and that's where he's raising his kids and where his wife is. He's said on local news he goes back every week to see them.

Basis4day

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":fvt2xi4y said:
The "out of town" clause is interesting as it's not unprecedented for players to have two residences.

Sherm does. His main one is in Maple Valley and that's where he's raising his kids and where his wife is. He's said on local news he goes back every week to see them.

Many do. Marshawn would go home to Point Richmond after games and come back for practice the next week.