MVP's adjust

Crizilla

Reaction score
and Russ adjusted. I said at halftime 13-0 that if adjustments are made they WILL win the game because they have the MVP so far. Maybe the worst first half ever in the Pete era and thats gotta be a record to win a game when losing the time of possession that badly. Only an MVP could get you out of that game alive. NUFF SAID. This is the least excited i've been about a win as a Seahawks fan. Feel blessed to have Russ.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yup all credit to Russ & all blame goes to coaches.

I get it, that's just your thing.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
The least excited? That win was a thriller, the Hawks have been battling the Vikings for years now. This game had everything, turnovers 4th down stops and 2 4th down conversions on a 94 yard game winning drive...you’re crazy if that didn’t excite you

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Russ is carrying the team like i've never seen. It's never been seen before. Good chance this team is 0-5 without Russ maybe 1-4. To win a game where you get dominated like that has never been seen before. This is Russ' team. He is basically the Offensive Coordinator. LeT RuSs CoOk became a thing because no pass rush and no pass defense. You have to let him cook. No choice. He's had one bad half of football all year. He IS the MP3.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Yes the two turnovers that gave Russ a short field had nothing to do with it. The D struggles at times but they are clutch and that wins games. If you haven’t noticed the league is full of superstar players, the one that makes the last play wins. Russ is most certainly MVP leader but football is a team game and I love how this team has bonded. They will keep winning and the NFC west is on notice...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Crizilla":2i68105f said:
Russ is carrying the team like i've never seen. It's never been seen before. Good chance this team is 0-5 without Russ maybe 1-4. To win a game where you get dominated like that has never been seen before. This is Russ' team. He is basically the Offensive Coordinator. LeT RuSs CoOk became a thing because no pass rush and no pass defense. You have to let him cook. No choice. He's had one bad half of football all year. He IS the MP3.

Love what Russ is doing just like you.

But to be fair, the defense gave him short fields with turnovers in the third quarter that helped immensely.

Its a team game. Russ is obviously our best player (what team wouldnt have a worse record without their star QB??) but he's got some great guys on this team balling out for him too.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Defensively they are worst in the league in many categories. I have no choice but to LeT RuSs CoOk because this TEAM has no choice. Of course Bobby and KJ and hopefully Adams soon will make plays. We know they'll cause a turnover here and there. But the point is for a team to be 5-0 with this bad defense is insane. I believe Wilson , Brady, Rodgers, and Manning are the only QB's in NFL history that could pull this off this has never been seen before.

John63

Reaction score
So I agree it is more than just Wilson, though he is doing large part of it.

That said back in 2015 it was all about the defense and run game and Wilson was along for the ride, doing just enough.

Well now its the reverse its about Wilson and the pass game and the run and defense does just enough.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":34j2v8cp said:
Yup all credit to Russ & all blame goes to coaches.

I get it, that's just your thing.

Well, we have had some pretty shitty coaches throughout his career.