How long is it going to take....

LTH

Reaction score
How long is it going to take for You guys to believe in this team like this team believes in itself?

If tonight's performance wasn't good enough to make you believe I dont ever think you will...

Go ahead SAY IT bitchola's.... say I BELIEVE!!!

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

Mad Dog

Reaction score
LTH":144ppq81 said:
How long is it going to take for You guys to believe in this team like this team believes in itself?

If tonight's performance wasn't good enough to make you believe I dont ever think you will...

Go ahead SAY IT b!@ch's.... say I BELIEVE!!!

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

We were totally outplayed for all but 5 minutes of that game. Without Wilson’s heroics once again I’m not sure how bad this team would be. But Russ covers for a myriad of flaws.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Minnesota totally dominated the first half....had 13 points to show for it. Before the 3rd was over they were chasing. The better team won I BELIEVE

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1uglc26v said:
LTH":1uglc26v said:

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

We were totally outplayed for all but 5 minutes of that game. Without Wilson’s heroics once again I’m not sure how bad this team would be. But Russ covers for a myriad of flaws.

Same can be said for most teams with an elite QB.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
I’m not sure our offense is all that bad ass. Out D is dead last in the NFL so..... RW is a bad ass.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
LTH":1snppnsg said:

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

With that defense, I just cant.

hawks85

Reaction score
sprhawk73":2w2bfz6z said:
I’m not sure our offense is all that bad ass. Out D is dead last in the NFL so..... RW is a bad ass.
Dead last, yup. Just like Norton's tenure in Oakland with that defense, and gruden fired his ass, why? because he sucks at being a DC. Sorry if that's a kick in the corn flakes for you Norton fans, but a change has to be made if we want to win the SB.

English12thMan

Reaction score
No way our D is worse than that in Dallas, that's probably the worst D in NFL history

Threedee

Reaction score
We basically have three challenging games left, being the Bills and both Rams games. We somehow managed to draw both Eastern divisions on our schedule this year. The possibility of a 16-0 season is very real. The problem becomes when we get to the playoffs, and have to face things that were basically avoided all regular season, such as highly capable QBs (we got Dak's arm and Cam's legs, but never really the full deal).

Even still, we will likely find ways to struggle against Kyler Murray and Jared Goff.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
hawks85":2gbpuybo said:
sprhawk73":2gbpuybo said:
Dead last, yup. Just like Norton's tenure in Oakland with that defense, and gruden fired his ass, why? because he sucks at being a DC. Sorry if that's a kick in the corn flakes for you Norton fans, but a change has to be made if we want to win the SB.

Dead last in what metric? Which ranking?

Most of the rankings/metrics Ive seen have Seattle in the 20-23 range.

xray

Reaction score
A win is a win . 5-0 to start the season is great except that 4 of those teams we beat have losing records . The real test comes after the bye week . IMO

Uncle Si

Reaction score
xray":3mwjyinx said:
A win is a win . 5-0 to start the season is great except that 4 of those teams we beat have losing records . The real test comes after the bye week . IMO

The Dolphins, Cowboys would have winning records if they beat Seattle.

But the next 5 are the whole season. Get through it and its downhill to finish the season.

Thats why last night was so big.

RCATES

Reaction score
LTH":2xvbvyww said:

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

Seahawks were dominated in this game. Scored most of their points off turnovers and the last possession. Offense was cringeworthy 90% of the game. No words for this Defense. Yes it was a Miraculous win but man did this team look bad last night.

RCATES

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2mfwo96c said:
We aren't beating the Cardinals twice this season

I'm worried about the Rams. They will put a ton of pressure on RW in the pocket and have great corners. Their Offense will put up 50 pts on our swiss cheese D.

PNW

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3ubhp6qw said:
Mad Dog":3ubhp6qw said:
LTH":3ubhp6qw said:

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

Same can be said for most teams with an elite QB.
Agreed!

Tusc2000

Reaction score
RCATES":3h3ob77j said:
LTH":3h3ob77j said:

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

Seahawks were dominated in this game. Scored most of their points off turnovers and the last possession. Offense was cringeworthy 90% of the game. No words for this Defense. Yes it was a Miraculous win but man did this team look bad last night.

It was not a miracle, because this stuff happens every other week.

Some of you are so fixated on yards allowed, you miss the point of the game -- scoring the most points within a fixed 60 minute window.

I don't know if we are BAD ASS but I do know we are an elite 5-0 team. Yes it is because of Russ. And that's fine with me.

ballard1951

Reaction score
We won because we have NFL's Most Valuable Player on our roster, and one of NFL's most efficient receivers. The rest of the team is not elite, of course.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
People here find any reasons to bag on the Hawks and claim how every win boils down to luck. Such a simple view . The D forced 3 more turnovers and a TO on downs that gave them the opportunity to win. With these comments you would think their opponents are some kind of JV team...they are pros and every team has legit studs that will get theirs. And after al this time and you think Russ wins games because he is LUCKY....half this site chalked up a loss because it was raining. The D will be getting several key players back and I have faith John is not done with the roster. I know Rcates is a massive hater but this team is destined for big things and if you can’t enjoy the trip just take a nap already.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RCATES":20n62hto said:
LTH":20n62hto said:

This team is BAD A$$!!!!

LTH

You're having a mare