Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3rd and goal felt like

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
3rd and goal felt like
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:55 pm
  • The Malcolm Butler play call to me. I hated it. Why, when we have Russell Wilson, were not both of those calls, ie, the 49 pick, and last night 3rd and goal, plays where you roll Russ out and pressure the defense into covering both Wilson and receivers flooding an area?. A quick drop pass (Was it even a 3 step drop?)to me is just the dumbest play call in those situations with an incredibly mobile and intelligent QB.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Re: 3rd and goal felt like
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:14 pm
  • Optimus25 wrote:The Malcolm Butler play call to me. I hated it. Why, when we have Russell Wilson, were not both of those calls, ie, the 49 pick, and last night 3rd and goal, plays where you roll Russ out and pressure the defense into covering both Wilson and receivers flooding an area?. A quick drop pass (Was it even a 3 step drop?)to me is just the dumbest play call in those situations with an incredibly mobile and intelligent QB.

The difference is DK, nobody is going to muscle him out of position, he I think had both balls for Touchdowns.

He isn't a guy not used to being in traffic and catching the ball like a 6th on the depth chart receiver also.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Re: 3rd and goal felt like
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:35 am
  • Just a good defensive play, it happens. Plus, DK had to score TWO game winners there.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information