David Moore

blaisio

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Russ is just used to throwing to DK Monster or No E but it seems like Russ is throwing all the balls to DeMo way too far ahead or low. DeMo has had some clutch catches but seems to have disappeared as of late. 0 for 3 last night with 0 for 2 on the drive.

Smellyman

Reaction score
RW was just under pressure and threw two bad balls.

It's really not much to look into

Seanhawk

Reaction score
blaisio":3q8bxsqo said:
I'm not sure if Russ is just used to throwing to DK Monster or No E but it seems like Russ is throwing all the balls to DeMo way too far ahead or low. DeMo has had some clutch catches but seems to have disappeared as of late. 0 for 3 last night with 0 for 2 on the drive.

Disappeared as of late? He had 95 yards and a TD just last week.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Seanhawk":4thtxx4h said:
blaisio":4thtxx4h said:

Disappeared as of late? He had 95 yards and a TD just last week.
LOL

OP
OP
B

blaisio

Reaction score
He had one decent game with 3 catches and a td, that was bookended by the cowboys game with 1 target for 2 yards and this game with 3 targets, no catches. Hopefully Gordon comes in and takes over that third spot. DK is gonna be triple covered.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
blaisio":2wxplls1 said:
He had one decent game with 3 catches and a td, that was bookended by the cowboys game with 1 target for 2 yards and this game with 3 targets, no catches. Hopefully Gordon comes in and takes over that third spot. DK is gonna be triple covered.

With you on hoping to get Gordon back soon. When/if that happens you have Lockett/DK/Gordon 1.2.3 and Moore 4. I can't see Dorsett make the grade vs those guys.
I've come to really appreciate what Moore brings to the field. Although I used to think he would be trade stock I now feel like he's a keeper...at the price. Seems like he just keeps getting better in a sneaky sorta way.

samwize77

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2tr5phgw said:
blaisio":2tr5phgw said:

With you on hoping to get Gordon back soon. When/if that happens you have Lockett/DK/Gordon 1.2.3 and Moore 4. I can't see Dorsett make the grade vs those guys.
I've come to really appreciate what Moore brings to the field. Although I used to think he would be trade stock I now feel like he's a keeper...at the price. Seems like he just keeps getting better in a sneaky sorta way.

This ^ I see why they keep him...….he might be a little up and down (and don't deny DK hasn't dropped his share of EASIER passes) but he just seems to be there when needed...and usually in pretty spectacular style.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Crazy rain and wind a good part of the night. If he catches that one, it's 28-19 going in to the 4th quarter. I think the momentum is too much at the point. He would tell you he should have caught that. But hey, the guy has been making huge plays all year.