Where did all the niner fans go?

chris98251

Reaction score
They need a New Young or Montana, they were banking on Jimmy but he is more like Jimmy Walker then Jim Kelly.

pinksheets

Reaction score
There's some stragglers in the NFL forum screaming "but muh injuries," repeatedly if you really want them.

Hawknight

Reaction score
chris98251":2ym6a83f said:
They need a New Young or Montana, they were banking on Jimmy but he is more like Jimemy Walker then Jim Kelly.

I was thinking more like Jimmy Hoffa..nowhere to be found.

94Smith

Reaction score
Still here. Most of us don’t look at your main forum much

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Maulbert":2pd2a5bb said:
94Smith":2pd2a5bb said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/evansowards/status/1314313687260307456[/tweet]

FIFY. Oh, and just curious, you still think the Hawks receiving corps isn't a top 15 unit?

NO... I...WONT..MUST...NOT....CLICK...ON...THAT...

OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!
OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!OW!!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
They just realized they have had a cake schedule so far, and now the real fun begins...

Next 7 for SF:

vs Rams
at Patriots
at Seahawks
vs Packers
at Saints
at Rams
vs Bills

Interesting fact: 49ers are 0-3 in their own stadium, but 2-0 in Met Life Stadium this season. Must have been nice getting gifted early season games against the Giants AND Jets.

Hawker8989

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2fol08qr said:
They just realized they have had a cake schedule so far, and now the real fun begins...

Next 7 for SF:

vs Rams
at Patriots
at Seahawks
vs Packers
at Saints
at Rams
vs Bills

Interesting fact: 49ers are 0-3 in their own stadium, but 2-0 in Met Life Stadium this season. Must have been nice getting gifted early season games against the Giants AND Jets.

Good God is that a gauntlet of a schedule. Unfortunately our next seven games aren't much easier.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I know it's open season and fair game on Niner fans right now, but we have some quality Niner fan posters here who add some fun and knowledge to the conversations. When Niner fans point out the strengths and weaknesses of our players, scheme, coaching staff, organization, etc. we know for sure they are both correct and sincere about the strengths part of it. They're usually right on the weaknesses as well, or at the very least raise interesting questions. Yeah, if I was a Niner fan, I'd for sure be spending more time in the NFL forum than the Seahawks forum, or just less time on NFL message boards in general. Niners had a special run last year, so this year, seeing the Hawks at 5-0, already 3 games up, has to be depressing.

If Niners go on a little run, win their next 3 or so, I'm sure Niner fan poster activity will pick back up. But ouch, that upcoming schedule! And all those key injuries! All preceding was intended as simple statements of fact, not a troll. That's when you know things are bad for Niners and their fans, is you try to be empathetic and it comes off like a cackling troll.

Let's start with this Sunday's game, Niners vs. Rams. Go 49ers!! Kick ass on those Rams!!
(This doesn't mean I don't love our Ram fan regular posters too, but division standings are division standings.)

94Smith

Reaction score
Maulbert":1rithuhu said:
94Smith":1rithuhu said:

FIFY. Oh, and just curious, you still think the Hawks receiving corps isn't a top 15 unit?

Based on last season, no. But Metcalf is a sophomore now and finding his groove. And my argument was that you didn't have a top 15 receiver. Which you didn't. I still think Lockett is a 15-20 guy

Maulbert

Reaction score
94Smith":1fgfjrg7 said:
Maulbert":1fgfjrg7 said:
94Smith":1fgfjrg7 said:

Based on last season, no. But Metcalf is a sophomore now and finding his groove. And my argument was that you didn't have a top 15 receiver. Which you didn't. I still think Lockett is a 15-20 guy

And you're still wrong.