The Eagles Lament.

potatohead33

Reaction score
He mentioned the Graham over Thomas choice and they also picked Kendricks over Wagner.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: Say What?

The Hawks drafted the right guys!

Say it ain't so!

Could have sworn the consensus around here is the team can't draft well. :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1u2m1vh0 said:

Say it ain't so!

Could have sworn the consensus around here is the team can't draft well. :sarcasm_off:

Most criticism is usually directed at our 1st round choices. Pete and John tend to hit in the 2nd & 3rd round (Tate, BWags, Russ, Clark, T-Lock, DK).

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
With how Wilson has taken Metcalf under his wing, you wonder if Metcalf would have flourished the way he has elsewhere. Would probably still be very good, but this good?

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":g4smm94e said:
With how Wilson has taken Metcalf under his wing, you wonder if Metcalf would have flourished the way he has elsewhere. Would probably still be very good, but this good?

I wonder if Wilson put a worm in Pete or John's ear before the draft. He's never had a weapon like DK. Probably was salivating after the pick.

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
Now that's a fun read. Feels good to have a stud QB and stud WR for the next 5-10 years. Russell should be putting up Breese like numbers over that time frame. If only we can get that defense even to an average grade...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3jjcd9m1 said:

Say it ain't so!

LOLOLOLOLOL :irishdrinkers:

seabowl

Reaction score
I do remember in 2012 we had a chance to draft Fletcher Cox but traded down and got Irvin while Philly got Cox at our spot. Could you imagine if we kept the pick and got Cox, Wagner and Russ rounds 1,2 and 3?

KinesProf

Reaction score
They also just saw Claypool have 4tds against them after taking Reagor in the first round; after taking JJAW over Metcalf, McLaurin, Brown and Deebo. They also could have drafted Justin Jefferson this year too.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":sj1cpg7d said:

I'm shocked this pick has worked out at all given that our head coaches behavior has slowly eroded the team's culture.

Or so I heard somewhere.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Not picking Metcalf made a lot of teams lament their choice.

Hawks Brooks over Queen? jury still out, but also a head scratcher so far.

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Whew. What could have been is scary! Glad we chose wisely. Haha

toffee

Reaction score
If weren't for injuries, we could have our big four on offense:

Russ
DK
Carson
Dissly

Remember the girls when they had theirs?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

themunn

Reaction score
The Eagles can complain but when we traded our first round pick to them in 2012 I was certain we were trading back and going to take Fletcher Cox but they took him and we got Bruce Irvin.