DK surprises Russ that he's joining the Madden 99 club.

rcaido

Reaction score
Maulbert":38g7llfa said:
rcaido":38g7llfa said:
What is Madden 99 club?

You could read the article I linked.

I just click the link of the video but yeah for those who dont want to read or click the article....Madden 99 club is when a player get the highest possible rating in the Madden game. Only 5 players had a 99 rating this year and Wilson is the 6th. Mahomes, Mcaffery, Gilmore, Donaldson, & Michael Thomas.

ivotuk

Reaction score
rcaido":2dxzx587 said:
Maulbert":2dxzx587 said:
rcaido":2dxzx587 said:
What is Madden 99 club?

I just click the link of the video but yeah for those who dont want to read or click the article....Madden 99 club is when a player get the highest possible rating in the Madden game. Only 5 players had a 99 rating this year and Wilson is the 6th. Mahomes, Mcaffery, Gilmore, Donaldson, & Michael Thomas.

Sam Donaldson?

Getty-Sam-Donaldson-gettyimages-110227338.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HOF’er talking to a future HOF’er, being presented with the 99 club by maybe another future HOF’er.
Pretty cool!

byau

Reaction score
Video is actually really good. Russ being a bit less "Russ" and he and Junior just chatting. This is good stuff.

Host keeps interrupting Junior which kinda sucks, but Russ is really good at moderating. Some great Junior stories. Talkling about being drafted first while still being in high school, minor league stories, about playing with Dad...

at 34:11, Junior talking about how Dad was always gone but how mom was totally the boss. So Junior is pitching in a little league game and one of the moms in the crowd is harassing Junior, saying he's not as good as his dad. His mom tells him to hit the batter. So Junior does. His mom says to the lady "And I'm going to tell him to hit the next one too unless you shut up!"

Some good stuff from two athletes talking in a bit more comfortable setting than your traditional media interview

[youtube]qNihwAzRWeo[/youtube]

suppaball

Reaction score
beaumaris":uhu20oq5 said:
Maulbert":uhu20oq5 said:
rcaido":uhu20oq5 said:
What is Madden 99 club?

Or you could just answer the guys question. :)
Players ranked at a score of 99 overall in Madden 21. Soruss is now a 99 rated QB. The highest rating you can get in Madden.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qpjhob1 said:
HOF’er talking to a future HOF’er, being presented with the 99 club by maybe another future HOF’er.
Pretty cool!

Preach

rcaido

Reaction score
Maulbert":pg19dzte said:
beaumaris":pg19dzte said:
Maulbert":pg19dzte said:
rcaido":pg19dzte said:
What is Madden 99 club?

Or you could just answer the guys question. :)

I posted a link. Asking was just being lazy. I did my part.

It wasn't lazy, i actually watched the video and had no idea what Madden 99 was the whole time. I didn't even see the link.