Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-5

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
5-5
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 pm
  • How possible is it for us to lose the next 5 games? It could easily happen. I don’t think we will lose to Arizona twice and San Fran shouldn’t be too tough. I will say I am very worried about our D trying to defend Fitz and Hop and a running QB.

I’m not hear to $h!t on our 5-0 start. I’m just looking at the schedule and am very happy we started 5-0 because the next 5 will tell us a lot. I think it will also make or break Russ’s MVP run.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

Re: 5-5
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:52 pm
  • When we lose, I will worry about losing. What's the point in winning if you can't take pleasure in it because you're only worrying about what comes next?

Focusing on things that can't be controlled right now is just plain stupid.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:51 pm
  • zchurch74 wrote:How possible is it for us to lose the next 5 games? It could easily happen. I don’t think we will lose to Arizona twice and San Fran shouldn’t be too tough. I will say I am very worried about our D trying to defend Fitz and Hop and a running QB.

I’m not hear to $h!t on our 5-0 start. I’m just looking at the schedule and am very happy we started 5-0 because the next 5 will tell us a lot. I think it will also make or break Russ’s MVP run.

Could it easily happen?

Do you think the cardinals, rams, 9ers, bills are better than who the team has played?

Outside the falcons, I dont.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:58 pm
  • Waiting for the other shoe to drop?

Why would you do that to yourself? if nothing else you had two weeks to revel in an undefeated season, sitting atop the power rankings, and an MVP run by our great HOF QB.

Or, you can.....
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:05 pm
  • The next 5 weeks is the meat of our schedule. We have 4 division games and the Bills. The Bills' game is the only one we can lose.

After that it's 4 NFC/AFC East teams to get healthy on then finish with the Rams and 49ers -- probably with the division/conference record on the line.

If we can beat the Rams and go 3-2 over the next 5, I think we'll be neck and neck with GB. Unfortunately, GB can probably run the table with they're schedule and we'll have to go through Lambeau.
    Own The West
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:33 am
  • What Maulbert said ^^^

What an absolute waste of energy worrying about what COULD happen. Why not just enjoy winning???
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:41 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:Could it easily happen?

Do you think the cardinals, rams, 9ers, bills are better than who the team has played?

I do. Dallas, Miami, Vikings, and Atlanta are all worse than the Rams, Bills, and Cards. If the Niners werent so ravaged by injuries, they would be worse than them too.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

5-5
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:53 am
  • I’ll wager a nice steak dinner for two (drinks included) maximum $250.

To anyone that’s willing to bet that the Seahawks will lose the next 5 games.

Sorry OP, “it could easily happen” is ludicrous.

Edit: in fact, I’ll pay the $250 against your $150.
    I’m a cheap date.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:12 am
  • RW would spontaneously combust before he allows us to lose 5 in a row.

I think we’re 8-2 after this run.

We will need JA back for the Cardinals game if we want to slow them down.
    HawkNuts
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:14 am
  • This team isn't losing its next 5.

It isn't losing 5 for the rest of the season.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am
  • Russell would have to get hurt and be out for the next five games for this team to go 5-5.

But yes once we get into the division, that'll tell us more about where the Hawks are going this year. Will it be battling for another WC spot again, or can we start dreaming of a 14-2 or 13-3 type of year with the #1 seed type of season?
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:32 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Could it easily happen?

I do. Dallas, Miami, Vikings, and Atlanta are all worse than the Rams, Bills, and Cards. If the Niners werent so ravaged by injuries, they would be worse than them too.

Easily happen? No.

Could it happen...probabilities are slim.

I have to agree with those in the mind of enjoy the next 9 days of being 5-0 and looking forward to getting several members of the team back healthy. Life provides enough stress on its own without creating it.
    Palpitation
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:55 am
  • A relaxing day of Red Zone when your team is 5-0 and on a bye? Hell yes. Gives the heart a week off too :2thumbs:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:05 am
  • Seems unlikely we get through that stretch completely unscathed, but 5 straight losses? No. What’s our longest losing streak in the Pete-Russ era? Like two?
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:13 am
  • This ^^^^
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:18 am
  • I'll be among the first to point that out a defense that allows 27 PPG is riding the hairy edge with a top offense.

But even with five hard games, Wilson and the offense can win three alone if the defense playing like crap. They can win all five if they get enough breaks like they have in the first five weeks, getting turnovers at critical times and the stops they do get coming at the critical moments.

And in general, I see a post that is "is anybody worried about <x>" the answer is a hard no. I'm not worried about anything. It's a game, they play the game and I watch it and enjoy it. If the team is straight awful, I guess it's not possible to enjoy it (I don't remember the last time I thought this, we've been riding good fortune for the better part of two decades). But even if the team isn't playoff eligible there's stuff that's fun to watch.

Even when this team loses it's almost always exciting; there have been so few games out of reach towards the end. We're actually very lucky on the entertainment front;
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:24 am
  • Rat wrote:Seems unlikely we get through that stretch completely unscathed, but 5 straight losses? No. What’s our longest losing streak in the Pete-Russ era? Like two?

They lost three in a row in 2011; like you said it's never happened with Wilson here.

The last time this team lost four in a row was 2009.

The last time they lost five in a row? 2008 (was actually six).

Before that they didn't lose five in a row since 2000.

pmedic is right, you'd have to be insane not to take a bet against someone that said they would lose their next five. And I don't like to gamble.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:28 am
  • Wow. You can easily be given a promotion one day and drop dead the next. Why worry about it? Just enjoy the moment you have today.

GO HAWKS!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:33 am
  • Not worried about cards. Let quem spot play murray. Other than that I think we will give Hopkins what he typically gets outside a td. About 10 catches roughly. Everyone else on cards will struggle. Fitz is still good but no where near the factor he once was. Plus our 3rd corner is arguably playing better than the starting two. Amadi that is. Anyway...we should have many back on defense which will put us over the top. The defense is the achilles, but I still think it will be hard pressed to lose a game this year.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:00 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:

I disagree..

The vikings are a playoff team, as is Miami. All we've seen from the Rams are wind against the bottom dwellers.

The bills just got canned by a team that needed a ladt second 50 yard field goal to beat the giants.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:47 pm
  • Look who the Vikings have played. That's a damn good team. I couldn't care less what their record is.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:19 pm
  • Wilson would have to have a season ending injury early in the next game for that to happen.

I know that we're all wringing our hands at our defense. And it makes sense because we've become accustomed to the idea that having a top 5 defense is necessary to win especially late in the season. That's just the residual effect of having had such a dominant defense for so long.

But the NFL as a whole has a defense problem. There aren't but maybe 3 good defenses in the league. And some of those on teams that are barely in the playoff hunt already.

We forget that KC didn't have a great defense last year. And they rode an elite offense all the way to a title against the best defense in the league.

I'd also caution on our defense right now. We've been missing Adams for significant time. And he's a HUGE loss. But even more than that, even if we had the LOB in it's prime, our defense would struggle to make the top 10. That's because our offense is putting up so many points and so much pressure from the opening gun, that our defensive numbers are going to be not unlike other teams that have potent fast scoring offenses. The games (and the way we win them) has been fundamentally altered by this offense.

We're basically running a prevent defense for the better part of a full half of play. We're going to give up yards as a result. Now I am concerned about our inability to get off the field on 3rd down. But as mentioned above -- that's really where Adams is our key. He's not a turnover machine. But he is an absolute master at recognizing/closing and finishing the tackles short of a first down. In that respect, he's better than either Thomas or Chancellor was even in their primes. And that ability (the loss of it) can't be dismissed.

I fully expect we're going to be bottom 10 in yards surrendered this season. And it'll be by natural design and a function of how potent our offense is. Not how bad our defense is.

Teams are scoring 28-40 points with extreme regularity this season. And if games end up turning into a shootout where scoring late in crunchtime is going to be the currency of winning -- then we're playing with house money. Because there isn't a single QB in this league I'd rather have than Russell in those situations.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:25 pm
  • Yep. With the game on the line, he's the best in the game, period. And one of the best finishers we have ever seen.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:59 pm
  • I keep trying to tell myself, without a lot of success at times, not to worry about what could go wrong, the Super Bowl window etc and just enjoy Russ's career in Seattle and realze a lot of fans never get a chance to enjoy that kind of greatness in decades of fandom for their team.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:17 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

I disagree..

The vikings are a playoff team, as is Miami. All we've seen from the Rams are wind against the bottom dwellers.

The bills just got canned by a team that needed a ladt second 50 yard field goal to beat the giants.

Not arguing with you, just disagreeing. The Vikings are 1-4 and last in their division. They beat the hapless Texans. They are not a playoff team. The Dolphins are 2-3 and have beaten the Jags and the currently dismantled 49ers. Fitzpatrick is their QB. They scare nobody. As for the Bills, yeah they just had their 'in the crapper' game. We'll just have to wait and see how that turns out when the Hawks travel there.

As for the subject matter, no way in hell the team goes 5-5. I can see them losing a couple of the next 5 though. Losing 1 would be great.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:42 pm
  • Yup, we'd better fire everybody before it's too late.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:05 pm
  • Feels like 3-2 is realistic. Sitting at 8-2 after a tough stretch? Not bad at all.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:17 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

I disagree..

Not arguing with you, just disagreeing. The Vikings are 1-4 and last in their division. They beat the hapless Texans. They are not a playoff team. The Dolphins are 2-3 and have beaten the Jags and the currently dismantled 49ers. Fitzpatrick is their QB. They scare nobody. As for the Bills, yeah they just had their 'in the crapper' game. We'll just have to wait and see how that turns out when the Hawks travel there.

As for the subject matter, no way in hell the team goes 5-5. I can see them losing a couple of the next 5 though. Losing 1 would be great.

Agree with the part. I think the vikings are much better than that 1-4 record and will make it into the new expanded playoff format, same with dolphins.

I think 3-2 is almost an expectation. 4-1 ideal.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:19 pm
  • Cards loosing Chandler Jones is big!

Our dept will greatly improve with everyone coming back. More fresh bodies and backups got their experience. We in good shape.
    Sea84hawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:28 pm
  • I think the Seahawks losing the next 5 games in a row is just about as likely as the Jets winning the Super Bowl this season.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:25 pm
  • And.. i jinxed the Vikings :)
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:53 pm
  • Maelstrom787 wrote:This team isn't losing its next 5.

It isn't losing 5 for the rest of the season.

This team isn't losing 5 in a row for the rest of #3's career.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:23 pm
  • I'm convinced I know nothing about this team or anything going on because we rank 32nd in defense butttttttttttt

10-0.

Russell Wilson with a Joe Burrow like LSU season to carry his team to a 2nd superb owl?

Yes.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:37 pm
  • Always nice to get a little help. GB losing by 18 to Bucs right now. If that holds we'll be only remaining unbeaten in NFC.
    Titans and Steelers unbeaten in AFC. Both look dangerous. Henry is a beast! Titans won in OT, Steelers in a blowout.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:44 pm
  • Packers actually lost by 28 points (10-38). Rodgers had two INTs, and horrible numbers i all respects.
    ballard1951
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:32 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Agree with the part. I think the vikings are much better than that 1-4 record and will make it into the new expanded playoff format, same with dolphins.

Vikings are toast and the Dolphins just gave up by starting their rookie QB.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:42 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    zchurch74 wrote:How possible is it for us to lose the next 5 games? It could easily happen. I don’t think we will lose to Arizona twice and San Fran shouldn’t be too tough. I will say I am very worried about our D trying to defend Fitz and Hop and a running QB.

Could it easily happen?

Their records say they are. The best team the team has played has the same record as the 49ers, who although last in our division, were in the Super Bowl in the year 2020.

Is 5-5 going to happen? Likely not. But it's not pessimistic to be worried about the next five games ending with a far worse result than the first five. Our last five opponents are a combined 9-20, and we played three home games vs. only two away. Our next five are a combined 19-11, and we play three out of five on the road, mostly in the division, which are always tougher games. Better hope the defense makes it to all the games.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:58 pm
  • I dont understand the negativity towards the D... Yes, every year there is adjustments that need to be made in personnel, scheme etc... the Seahawks have one of the best GM's in JS they have proven over the years to make these adjustments just about every year whether it be offense or defense... Its not always perfect but its good enough most of the time to be competitive in the league...Let the coaches coach up the young guys ... let the GM make the adjustments in personnel ...Be patient in letting Carroll work his process... there is no question in my mind there are issues but there is also no question in my mind that these issues will be addressed with the options the Hawks feel makes sense and the Hawks will be competitive for the SB like they are every year... Be patient and let it play out and lets see where it lands...

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:05 pm
  • LTH wrote:I dont understand the negativity towards the D... Yes, every year there is adjustments that need to be made in personnel, scheme etc... the Seahawks have one of the best GM's in JS they have proven over the years to make these adjustments just about every year whether it be offense or defense... Its not always perfect but its good enough most of the time to be competitive in the league...Let the coaches coach up the young guys ... let the GM make the adjustments in personnel ...Be patient in letting Carroll work his process... there is no question in my mind there are issues but there is also no question in my mind that these issues will be addressed with the options the Hawks feel makes sense and the Hawks will be competitive for the SB like they are every year... Be patient and let it play out and lets see where it lands...

LTH

So there is no need for a message board if we just sit back and say nothing and be patient, close the doors Wenhawk, there is no need for this site to discuss anything.

chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:36 pm
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:40 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    LTH wrote:I dont understand the negativity towards the D... Yes, every year there is adjustments that need to be made in personnel, scheme etc... the Seahawks have one of the best GM's in JS they have proven over the years to make these adjustments just about every year whether it be offense or defense... Its not always perfect but its good enough most of the time to be competitive in the league...Let the coaches coach up the young guys ... let the GM make the adjustments in personnel ...Be patient in letting Carroll work his process... there is no question in my mind there are issues but there is also no question in my mind that these issues will be addressed with the options the Hawks feel makes sense and the Hawks will be competitive for the SB like they are every year... Be patient and let it play out and lets see where it lands...

LTH

So there is no need for a message board if we just sit back and say nothing and be patient, close the doors Wenhawk, there is no need for this site to discuss anything.

Im not trying to say dont talk about it... Im saying I dont understand the early negativity...and I stated the reasons why I dont understand it... Some people get really frustrated with the ups and the downs of a season and you should talk about that, only there is a whole process to this madness and if I understand it correctly and Im not saying I fully understand it but I'm hoping that some people see the progression they go through every year to reach a apex ... sorry if I came off that way not what i was intending...

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:47 pm
  • LTH wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    LTH wrote:I dont understand the negativity towards the D... Yes, every year there is adjustments that need to be made in personnel, scheme etc... the Seahawks have one of the best GM's in JS they have proven over the years to make these adjustments just about every year whether it be offense or defense... Its not always perfect but its good enough most of the time to be competitive in the league...Let the coaches coach up the young guys ... let the GM make the adjustments in personnel ...Be patient in letting Carroll work his process... there is no question in my mind there are issues but there is also no question in my mind that these issues will be addressed with the options the Hawks feel makes sense and the Hawks will be competitive for the SB like they are every year... Be patient and let it play out and lets see where it lands...

LTH

Im not trying to say dont talk about it... Im saying I dont understand the early negativity...and I stated the reasons why I dont understand it... Some people get really frustrated with the ups and the downs of a season and you should talk about that, only there is a whole process to this madness and if I understand it correctly and Im not saying I fully understand it but I'm hoping that some people see the progression they go through every year to reach a apex ... sorry if I came off that way not what i was intending...

LTH

All good, yards allowed is why we talk about it, lack of stopping 3rd down conversions is the other biggest reason.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:51 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    LTH wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

LTH

LTH

All good, yards allowed is why we talk about it, lack of stopping 3rd down conversions is the other biggest reason.

I get those are issues for sure... but you understand my point being those issues are going to go away or be dramatically reduced as the season progresses ... the Hawks starting D has played one game together and has not even had the opportunity to play together let alone gel.. They are just getting started... the offense is way ahead of the D as far as development...the D will catch up.

and yeah Russell is having a great year he is taking advantage of the many great tools he has around him... for years the Hawks D carried the Hawks O this year it's reversed The money was spent on the O side of the ball that's fine the D will work itself out...

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:29 pm
  • LTH wrote:I dont understand the negativity towards the D... Yes, every year there is adjustments that need to be made in personnel, scheme etc... the Seahawks have one of the best GM's in JS they have proven over the years to make these adjustments just about every year whether it be offense or defense... Its not always perfect but its good enough most of the time to be competitive in the league...Let the coaches coach up the young guys ... let the GM make the adjustments in personnel ...Be patient in letting Carroll work his process... there is no question in my mind there are issues but there is also no question in my mind that these issues will be addressed with the options the Hawks feel makes sense and the Hawks will be competitive for the SB like they are every year... Be patient and let it play out and lets see where it lands...

LTH

Dont understand the negativity? I dont think its that much of a mystery. The defense is one of the worst in the NFL and giving up historical numbers. Pretty obvious I would think. The pass rush is and has been the problem and the team is already past the point of being able to fix it. Should have been addressed in the offseason and it wasnt. Instead of wishing and hoping the current players all of a sudden become efficient at rushing the passer, lets just keep praying that Russ can continue to work his magic.

Also, making the playoffs and getting bounced early on year after year doesnt make a team competitive for SBs, and thats what the team has been for the past 4 or so years.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:57 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:

LTH

Don't understand the negativity? I dont think its that much of a mystery. The defense is one of the worst in the NFL and giving up historical numbers. Pretty obvious I would think. The pass rush is and has been the problem and the team is already past the point of being able to fix it. Should have been addressed in the offseason and it wasnt. Instead of wishing and hoping the current players all of a sudden become efficient at rushing the passer, lets just keep praying that Russ can continue to work his magic.

Also, making the playoffs and getting bounced early on year after year doesn't make a team competitive for SBs, and that's what the team has been for the past 4 or so years.

No I dont understand the negativity at all. Just acquiring Snacks was HUGE...Do you know how it's going to change things? Other teams have to game plan for snacks he is a huge man...he is probably going to get double teams which is going to free up a good match up somewhere else for one of our guys so were going to get more pressure on the QB... which means good things for our secondary... Not to mention how important it is to have a huge man in the middle stopping the run and becoming a fresh man in the rotation... its going to pay off BIG...

Adams comes back... Dunbar is back now they just need to find their rhythm this is going to be a decent D...Just got to be patient and let Carroll and snider work it out...

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:22 pm
  • I wat was I saying we are going to lose 5 in a row. I’m just saying I’m a little worried for the next 5 games. Murray looks really quick and fast. We do not have a good rep for closing off the edge. Yes it helps we have Adams this year but he can’t come up to the line every play. I’m not sure why but AZ is the team that worries me the most. If we can partially contain Donald I don’t think the Rams will be an issue. Goff is turning into the Goff we knew he would be. Whiners are so beat up, we just have to contain Kittle.

And as said above. What good are message boards without opinions.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:36 pm
  • nobody is telling you you shouldn't have an opinion... those are just opinions of your opinion LMAO!!!!!
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:40 am
  • LTH wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

LTH

Don't understand the negativity? I dont think its that much of a mystery. The defense is one of the worst in the NFL and giving up historical numbers. Pretty obvious I would think. The pass rush is and has been the problem and the team is already past the point of being able to fix it. Should have been addressed in the offseason and it wasnt. Instead of wishing and hoping the current players all of a sudden become efficient at rushing the passer, lets just keep praying that Russ can continue to work his magic.

Also, making the playoffs and getting bounced early on year after year doesn't make a team competitive for SBs, and that's what the team has been for the past 4 or so years.

No I dont understand the negativity at all. Just acquiring Snacks was HUGE...Do you know how it's going to change things? Other teams have to game plan for snacks he is a huge man...he is probably going to get double teams which is going to free up a good match up somewhere else for one of our guys so were going to get more pressure on the QB... which means good things for our secondary... Not to mention how important it is to have a huge man in the middle stopping the run and becoming a fresh man in the rotation... its going to pay off BIG...

Adams comes back... Dunbar is back now they just need to find their rhythm this is going to be a decent D...Just got to be patient and let Carroll and snider work it out...

LTH

So you think Snacks is the answer to our problems do you? I can see your fan blind which is ok I suppose. The defense will continue to stink and it will end up biting the team in the butt down the road and nobody should be surprised.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:50 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    LTH wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

LTH

LTH

So you think Snacks is the answer to our problems do you? I can see your fan blind which is ok I suppose. The defense will continue to stink and it will end up biting the team in the butt down the road and nobody should be surprised.

I dont think he Snacks is "the answer" to this D's problems but I think he is going to help a heck of a lot... I think getting back some of the injured parts of the D and then letting them play together and gel... this D is going to be better... I dont think they will be a great D like 2013 but I think they will be good enough to make the Hawks contenders...much better than they are now...

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

BS
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:07 am
  • I think the Hawks are getting some pressure on opposing QBs I think they just need to be more consistent... bringing in more depth at DT is going to keep the rotation fresh which will give them the opportunity to be more consistent...Not to mention Snacks is a great player...
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information