NFC WEST

tersal

Reaction score
Well the Rams appear fraudulent. Beating up on the NFC least is all they have done.

James in PA

Reaction score
Buffalo was kicking their @sses until they took their foot off the pedal. They may be frauds. I still hate playing them though. They sure get up for us. We match up better against the Niners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
James in PA":sjxuqtrk said:
Buffalo was kicking their @sses until they took their foot off the pedal. They may be frauds. I still hate playing them though. They sure get up for us. We match up better against the Niners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They still appear weak against the run.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Like the draft, NFC West matchups are always crapshoots. Despite the results of any interdivision game, as a fan (not a member of the Seahawks) I will reserve the right to remain uneasy until the current season's Super Bowl has concluded.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Both Packers and Rams losing was a great blessing and gift for the Seahawks and their fans today. Rodgers lost a few steps in the MVP talk throwing two picks and having a sub-par day thanks to the Bucs D, the Rams looked very average against a 49ers team that has 21 starters on IR. 21!!!!!

However, we all need to agree on one thing. When it comes to division games, throw everything out the window. You just can't predict these games. I never, ever, ever, ever take ANY of our division games for granted. It's a fist fight from start to finish may the best team win.

Having said that, I like our chances headed into Arizona next Sunday.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I continue to believe that Arizona is our real competition this year. The Rams, tonight, looked like the team I expected them to be this year, except that Kupp is a much better receiver than he played.

The Rams are still going to give us fits. Donald feasts on the long-developing plays that are our bread and butter. The Niners did a great job neutralizing that with quick strikes for YAC, and the running game. The Hawks could learn a lesson from this. I suspect we split with the Rams, and I hope we split with the Cards, who somehow play us tougher than they should.

I still predict a tight race between the Card and the Hawks, with the Rams a solid third, and the Niners missing the playoffs.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly don't see the Cards as our threat at all. Maybe you're right and I am wrong but right now I don't see it.

The Rams have always been our Achilles Heel and I remain steadfast in that opinion regardless of their loss tonight.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny, just last week a bunch of people were acting like the Rams are Super Bowl bound.
Good team, but beatable. I see a split with them, and that's fine.

xray

Reaction score
Maybe the best division in the NFL again this year . The Hawks lead the division but haven't faced the other 3 yet . Those 6 divisional games will be hard fought . Those games along with the Bills game look like the hardest left on the schedule , but it seems that an inferior team on the schedule always finds a way to play a spoiler . The NFL is full of surprises this season already .

D

DomeHawk

Aros":3vmqg3yn said:
Both Packers and Rams losing was a great blessing and gift for the Seahawks and their fans today. Rodgers lost a few steps in the MVP talk throwing two picks and having a sub-par day thanks to the Bucs D, the Rams looked very average against a 49ers team that has 21 starters on IR. 21!!!!!

However, we all need to agree on one thing. When it comes to division games, throw everything out the window. You just can't predict these games. I never, ever, ever, ever take ANY of our division games for granted. It's a fist fight from start to finish may the best team win.

Having said that, I like our chances headed into Arizona next Sunday.

Wow, 21 starters out! I didn't know that. Yesterday's results were great but the Rams are still our most significant threat in the division. Why? think Aaron Donald.

I am not taking any of our three division opponents lightly. Way too early for that kind of thinking.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It's not so much the head to head with the Cardinals that I'm referring to, as where I think the final records will be. The Rams always play us tough, with a 7-3 record since 2015, compared to AZ's 4-5-1. Aaron Donald is the kryptonite to Wilson's type of game.

Given the non-conference schedule, I see the final records looking something like this, with the Rams being a game or two better than I thought at the first of the season, and the Cards a game worse.

Cardinals 3-2 - Cowboys, Dolphins, Bills, Patriots, Giants, Eagles - Final record 11-5
Rams 4-2 - Bears, Dolphins, Buccaneers, Patriots, Jets - Final record 10-6
Niners 3-3 - Patriots, Packers, Saints, Bills, Football team, Cowboys - Final record 8-8
Hawks 5-0 - Bills, Eagles, Giants, Football team - Final Record 13-3

The week before the wheels came off for the Niners, I pointed out that they were due for a reversion to the mean for significant injuries. Boy did the pendulum swing way past the mean.

HawkerD

Reaction score
before we call anyone a fraud lets look in the mirror. We haven't beaten anyone either and could easily be 3-2 or worse. Lets count our chickens after the next 5 games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The confidence of the fans has no impact on the game. Just like the lack of confidence of fans has no impact.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
tersal":hzx97o2c said:
Well the Rams appear fraudulent. Beating up on the NFC least is all they have done.

Or the Niners are starting to get a a little healthy and desperate, and played well.

I still think we're the best team in our division because of Russell. But make no mistake, our division is not fraudulent. We have three tough teams to play twice, all desperate to get back into the playoff race.

No one should be taking any of those three teams lightly. Even when the Rams stunk in St. Louis they gave us fits.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, tough division with 4 teams that can get hot imo. Should be a lot of great divisional games all season.
Looking forward to it. The team isn't going to look past anyone, which is truly what matters.

chris98251

Reaction score
The rest of the NFC is just hoping we beat the crap out of each other enough that they can play us all in the second half and steal a win at this point, message has already been sent, Championship goes through the West as of now.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
It does not matter the records of any teams in this division.

They all play Seattle very tough.

None are pushovers.

The Seahawks can split all the division games no matter how "bad" or "good" the other NFC West teams are, they always play Seattle hard.