Who Remains Undefeated in Week 7?

Who Remains Undefeated in Week 7?

• 2 remain undefeated. Seahawks and Steelers.

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 2 remain undefeated. Seahawks and Titans.

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 1 remains undefeated. Steelers (Seahawks lose to Cardinals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 remains undefeated. Titans (Seahawks lose to Cardinals)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
3 teams left in the NFL are undefeated. Steelers and Titans and Seahawks. Since the Steelers and Titans play each other this weekend, 2, possibly 1 team will remain undefeated. After Week 7, how many teams will still be undefeated and who do you think they are?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Interesting question. I think we beat the Cards this week, and the Titans come out on top. Maybe that's more hope than prediction, now that I think about it more. The Steelers are pretty balanced.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3vm8xkml said:
Interesting question. I think we beat the Cards this week, and the Titans come out on top. Maybe that's more hope than prediction, now that I think about it more. The Steelers are pretty balanced.

I feel the same way although, like the Seahawks, the Titans seem to have some Secret Sauce this year. I definitely voted Seahawks and Titans.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
That Henry guy, he's a load to bring down. I like seeing Tannehill playing well, and would love to see them crush Pittsburgh.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Aros":m8v5am3y said:
Ad Hawk":m8v5am3y said:

I feel the same way although, like the Seahawks, the Titans seem to have some Secret Sauce this year. I definitely voted Seahawks and Titans.

We've all voted for that option so far (are we homers? lol). I think that "secret sauce" is called Tannehill. Partly because similar to Fitz, his teammates love him.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TypeSly":3q4jlcnu said:
We've all voted for that option so far (are we homers? lol). I think that "secret sauce" is called Tannehill. Partly because similar to Fitz, his teammates love him.

Well of course we're homers, but many of us are also pretty intelligent NFL fans and I wouldn't think it's too much of a stretch to think it's likely the Seahawks beat the Cardinals and the Titans, as good as they have been playing so far, can edge out a tough Steelers team at home. Totally agree on Tannehill. He has found new life for sure post Miami. Happy for him. Just not happy enough for him to beat out Russ for MVP this year, so GO RUSS! lol...

TypeSly

Reaction score
Aros":1nj4antt said:
TypeSly":1nj4antt said:

Well of course we're homers, but many of us are also pretty intelligent NFL fans and I wouldn't think it's too much of a stretch to think it's likely the Seahawks beat the Cardinals and the Titans, as good as they have been playing so far, can edge out a tough Steelers team at home. Totally agree on Tannehill. He has found new life for sure post Miami. Happy for him. Just not happy enough for him to beat out Russ for MVP this year, so GO RUSS! lol...

I find that most sports fans are and can be intelligent and objective about the teams that they don't love or hate lol. I guess everyone's a homer to an extent.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TypeSly":28pxv3da said:
I find that most sports fans are and can be intelligent and objective about the teams that they don't love or hate lol. I guess everyone's a homer to an extent.

Absolutely. If you are an NFL fan, you are likely a fan of a specific team over any other. I've never met someone who didn't have a favorite team. So I agree, we are all homers in that sense. Getting back to the topic, would I be shocked if the Cardinals upset the Seahawks and the Steelers beat the Titans? Not at all. Much crazier things have happened that's for sure. But my feeling - for the zero cents that that's worth, lol - is Seahawks and Titans remain unbeaten.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This is a good one. That Titans/Steelers game is gonna' be a snot knocker. Both teams are solid on both sides of the ball. The Titans look very good, they are legit w/out a doubt imo. Having a beast like Henry back there and a QB who isn't making many mistakes is huge. The way that the Titans just pound a team in to the ground is impressive to say the least. Hawks/Titans after this weekend.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Steelers need to keep ahead of Baltimore so they have more urgency. Titans have to keep ahead of no one. Maybe Indy. So I say most desperate team wins in a non-divisional matchup. Steelers take it.

Seahawks squeak out a tight one largely because Hopkins ankle slows him down and we do a decent job keeping Murray in the pocket.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Too tough for me to call. I gave up on trying to predict human performance outcomes a long time ago. I'll stick to playing horses and cheering for the Seahawks. Besides, I find the stats posted in NFL play so far this year to be more confusing than useful.