Antonio Brown to TB + TB (Tom Brady & Tampa Bay)

Cirmman

Reaction score
uQvXM.jpg

Free Gordon

Momofantv

Reaction score
All for this sign the man, we aren’t making any trades for a DE and Gordon isn’t getting back in the league before the Super Bowl it seems like He’s done in the NFL it’s been 6 weeks in this season not to mention last season it took so long for him it takes almost 10 games a year for him to play 2-4 before he’s suspended again.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Please, dear god, no. The man has lost his marbles and has been credibly accused of sexual misconduct. No.

massari

Reaction score
If they're unable to get a worthy pass rusher like a Kerrigan, Watt ect, then they'll need all the help on offense they can get. If he starts to act up, then release him. It's not like he's going to cost a lo to sign.

Could be the GOAT WR group with DK, Lockett, AB, Gordon as the top 4

Jon Gruden on Antonio Brown:

“The greatest thing about this man is, I’ve told all our receivers: If you get a chance to watch him practice, you’ll see what unlocks the greatness in him. He’s the hardest working man, I think, in football,” Gruden said. “Hardest working player I’ve ever seen practice, and I’ve seen Jerry Rice, I’ve seen a lot of good ones. But I put Antonio Brown at the top. And if there’s any young wideouts out there, I’d go watch him practice and you’ll see for yourself why he’s such a good player.”

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett
D.K. Metcalf
Antonio Brown
Josh Gordon
Phillip Dorsett
Greg Olsen
Chris Carter will say ....That's just step up from Pedestrian

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Only for no guaranteed money, then I’m for it. If he acts up. Cut his ass.

#LetRussCook

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Massively talented guy, no doubt. But he doesn't exactly scream team player. Too bad, he's a beast when he's on the field.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Love the talent... not the fit...

He would kill our locker room I think. We’re 5-0!!!

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2ofcist7 said:
Julio just appeared on the trade block today. Just sayin'...
Lots more expensive, but a good team guy and no questioning his skills.

Now we’re talking...

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":xpcmb851 said:
Only for no guaranteed money, then I’m for it. If he acts up. Cut his ass.

#LetRussCook

As long as you're not tied to him and can cut him easily, you have to at least consider picking him up. God forbid an injury to DK or Lockett, you'll need another playmaker.

LTH

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":11l04g5j said:

The one thing I know is Carroll is not going to allow him to kill the locker room... Nor do I think the Leadership guys in the locker room will allow it...

If the Hawks take a chance with this guy Im 100 % sure that this personality issue is going to be talked about and there will be a line drawn in the sand... No question about it...

Now does it happen? we will see..

LTH

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
LTH":1bvpdg6t said:
PateratoWilson":1bvpdg6t said:

The one thing I know is Carroll is not going to allow him to kill the locker room... Nor do I think the Leadership guys in the locker room will allow it...

If the Hawks take a chance with this guy Im 100 % sure that this personality issue is going to be talked about and there will be a line drawn in the sand... No question about it...

Now does it happen? we will see..

LTH

It's not like its unprecedented. Percy caused a very decent amount of commotion, Earl caused trouble when he started becoming disgruntled, Sherman yelled at everyone on the sideline, ADB pushed Tom Cable... there's been some detrimental conduct here when large personalities got a bit out of hand.

Antonio Brown is crazier than all of them. Like... by a lot.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Sounds to me like we have a ....Percy II situation. I'm certain that the FO would sit down with AB and have a long talk before bringing him on board. And I'm sure that it will have to have the approval of Russ.

beastalamode

Reaction score
Appyhawk":245y77fg said:
Julio just appeared on the trade block today. Just sayin'...
Lots more expensive, but a good team guy and no questioning his skills.

Getting Julio would be insane lol, they probably want a 1st or 2nd and you gotta take on the huge contract which is a little too rich for us.

Sign AB, give him no gtd money, and cut him if he says anything sketchy on the podium or on twitter.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And a big factor in all of this is Russ. If he's 100 percent all in, and makes it known to Pete, I wouldn't be surprised if they sign him. I don't want them to, but wouldn't be shocked.

Now Julio? That would be unreal. Good luck covering Julio/DK/Lock on the field at the same time :shock:

It's a pipe dream, but dayum.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Why would we do this? This guy's a significant step up from Harvin, he's criminally insane, not to mention we're already 5-0 with arguably the best passing attack in the league. There's zero upside to this.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Nope...no thanks. This guy is a bag of cats. Tyler is awesome, DK is coming into his own, we have Olsen and Moore among other contributors. We're doing fine and will only get better as the season progresses.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Why not? Cut him if/when he becomes a issue.