Strength Against Strength

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't realize until last night that this game is Strength on Strength.

The Seahawks have the #1 offense going into this game with 34 points average per game.

The Cardinals have the #2 defense going into this game giving up 17 points a game.

Impressive for both teams. Still, I give the advantage to Russ. One, he's a man on a mission this year, and two, the Cardinals have yet to be tested against an offense as potent as we have right now. Pick your poison Cards.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Finally, facing a division opponent and finally, a REAL test. I think this game might show us who the Seahawks are at this point in the season. As much we complain about this or that, it's hard not to have faith in this team.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Their defensive PPG is a bit misleading, IMO. Look at the teams they held to low scores, lol. 15 points for the WA "football team" and 10 points each for the Cowboys without Dak and the Jets. Every other team scored 20+ on them. Russell will still be able to cook against their D.

seabowl

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":dwpvofi7 said:
Their defensive PPG is a bit misleading, IMO. Look at the teams they held to low scores, lol. 15 points for the WA "football team" and 10 points each for the Cowboys without Dak and the Jets. Every other team scored 20+ on them. Russell will still be able to cook against their D.

Agree but you could say the same about us with our O against not so good D's.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seabowl":3du6lyqv said:
Agree but you could say the same about us with our O against not so good D's.
Absolutely. I agree with that, too - however, Russell has a long history of still being able to pull it out of his ass against the best defenses in the NFL over a bunch of years.

Also, our offense is #1 in DVOA which is a much better metric than PPG...AZ's defense is #9 in DVOA.

balakoth

Reaction score
Uhm.... agree with what?

We have only scored under 30 once.. and it was still 27 points..

HOw could the same be said? That's kinda odd if you ask me.