I really hope Pete learned his lesson.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Pete has never learned his lesson. 11-5 here we come. Russ is already wearing down 6 games in

JPatera76

Reaction score
F-No his geriatric ass put Bevell on a pedestal while the team burned down. And He’ll do the same with KNJ ..
Dude needs to start Tf in AZ damnit

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The whole team was tired but biggest issues are lack of a pass rush on defense and too often injured running backs. Dallas was whiffing on his blitz pickups and that was a huge problem down the stretch.

John63

Reaction score
ducks41468":os81a057 said:
Pete has never learned his lesson. 11-5 here we come. Russ is already wearing down 6 games in

Again as I have said it's not just sacks. The hits, hurries, and pressure wears on a qb and we just saw the first sign that it might be hitting Wilson. The play calling did not help at all either.

rjdriver

Reaction score
getnasty":1bstb0bz said:
hgwellz12":1bstb0bz said:
*lessons

Too many to list.

Name a few

Dickson punting with still 4 seconds on the play clock?!!?

They tied the game by kicking the field goal with 2 seconds left.

That kind of stuff is inexcusable.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
So far not one specific of what pete did. I saw russ throw 3 picks, and we couldn't make a tackle all night. We lost due to absolute horrible execution in the second half. Happens sometimes. Hopefully they work on a crapton of tackling drills this week as it hasn't been good even in the games we won.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2b0cxaai said:
So far not one specific of what pete did. I saw russ throw 3 picks, and we couldn't make a tackle all night. We lost due to absolute horrible execution in the second half. Happens sometimes. Hopefully they work on a crapton of tackling drills this week as it hasn't been good even in the games we won.

I'll play. How about the same run plays when we needed a first down to seal the game. How about reverting back to snapping the ball with 1 second left on the clock. I mean it goes on and on. Same old, same old.

zchurch74

Reaction score
He won’t. He has admitted he likes to play the games close. He said something like he likes making memories. He doesn’t care about the losses like us fans do.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
johnnyfever":rx6gdx3x said:

I'll play. How about the same run plays when we needed a first down to seal the game. How about reverting back to snapping the ball with 1 second left on the clock. I mean it goes on and on. Same old, same old.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
rjdriver":28x6kir3 said:
getnasty":28x6kir3 said:
hgwellz12":28x6kir3 said:
*lessons

Too many to list.

Name a few

They should have taken a penalty he still could have kicked it into the endzone.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The team has no killer instinct. Pete Carroll has become soft. They had the Cards by their nads but didn’t put them away.

rjdriver

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3o7szmfl said:
rjdriver":3o7szmfl said:
getnasty":3o7szmfl said:
hgwellz12":3o7szmfl said:
*lessons

Too many to list.

Name a few

They should have taken a penalty he still could have kicked it into the endzone.

Or had a better shot pinning them deep....That is 100% on coaching.

W

Welshers

3rd and 2 end of the game why doesn't he let the best player in the league try to win it. I knew we would lose games but it's just the way we lost that hurt. Gut wrenching crushing loss.

potatohead33

Reaction score
Welshers":3d61rqez said:
3rd and 2 end of the game why doesn't he let the best player in the league try to win it. I knew we would lose games but it's just the way we lost that hurt. Gut wrenching crushing loss.

I think this was the key play, not getting that first down is really frustrating. Game is over after that.

Also, nobody mentioned it but was Homer hurt at the end of the game? Lockett was receiving kicks and Dallas was in there not blocking anything at all on passing downs.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Welshers":ls2jvqny said:

Russ wanted to keep the run play. Pete said Russ could audible to a pass and Russ didn't. Things like this that we normally don't hear about.