GOOD “GAME” Refs!

JPatera76

Reaction score
This ones for the zebras lol y’all can say what ya want but please.. lol ok the Tied drive by AZ we had dudes held constantly. Lol on the DK TD for the OT that was legit refs just flexed. Refs never called a or added at the kick a more than obvious face mask on Tyler lol. Or the face mask on Wilson... OH and lol the bullshit penalty on Wagner.

Lol what Covid has done it make it easy for the officials to “flex” more because they’re more in one spot lol

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Bullshit..the play calling to kill the game off was the worst part of the game!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Oh please. Blaming the refs is such a weak thing to do.

Blame Wilson for choking. Blame the awful defense. Blame the playcalling.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Bull. Dont be like the whiners. We had a bad game, russ threw 3 picks, we couldn't tackle all night. A few calls went our way, a few didn't. We lost fair and square.

Rat

Reaction score
The refs didn't throw three picks.

Eventually MVP Russ was going to finally have a game where he didn't bail us out. This is why the "OMG We'Re 5-0 hOw CaN you DaRe criticize the TeAm!" crowd" weren't seeing the whole picture. We need more than one player to show up.

cymatica

Reaction score
If Wilson only throws 2 picks instead of 3, the refs aren't mentioned. This game is on Wilson and the defense

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Oh be quiet. Wilson threw three interceptions and looked very confused by what the AZ defense was throwing out. On defense we could stop the run or the pass. Poor game plan, poor execution and a good defensive game plan by AZ.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Rat":1pix18w3 said:
This is why the "OMG We'Re 5-0 hOw CaN you DaRe criticize the TeAm!" crowd" weren't seeing the whole picture.

This whole deal with the mixed capitalizations makes this post a pile of bullshit. Just sayin'. Don't do that crap ever again if you want to be taken seriously.

RCATES

Reaction score
Terrible take. Every call was spot on. Even the Wagner one was very close.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":3mh0b2mb said:
$h!t..the play calling to kill the game off was the worst part of the game!
Bull$#IT, the Referees HELPPED the Cards at every opportunity, hence?, the worst team wins. :rumble: :177692:
And I'm not being a sore loser, I do however, have a problem with unethical officiating.

Rat

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1vmfbtov said:
Rat":1vmfbtov said:
This is why the "OMG We'Re 5-0 hOw CaN you DaRe criticize the TeAm!" crowd" weren't seeing the whole picture.

This whole deal with the mixed capitalizations makes this post a pile of $h!t. Just sayin'. Don't do that crap ever again if you want to be taken seriously.

I hate it too, but I'm down a ton of booze and pissed after watching that game and don't feel like being mature and level-headed right now.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I never complain about the refs.

They were glaringly awful in the second half, saying otherwise just makes you blind af.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I thought the holding call that nullified the TD was weak but I cannot think of much else?

vtxretro02

Reaction score
THE NFL IS RIGGED!!!! WON THIS GAME!!!!! REFS WOULDNT HAVE IT... MAYBE TOO MUCH VEGAS MONEY BET ON IT!!!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2pz1cme0 said:
I thought the holding call that nullified the TD was weak but I cannot think of much else?

The horrific call on Bobby that lead to 7.

Missed face mask on Russ.

Muzz

Reaction score
This defense is absolutely terrible even if I do believe the refs handed them a win. idk how you get a pass rusher with no picks though

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2ejy4syd said:
brimsalabim":2ejy4syd said:

The horrific call on Bobby that lead to 7.

Missed face mask on Russ.

Missed helmet to helmet on Baker (Who Maelstorm thinks is bad) even though he played great.

“Leverage” on fg attempt, they called unsportsmanlike conduct for his leap? Otherwise the game is over.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Some seriously ridiculous talk here right now. 572 yards of offense and I hear Russ was confused. Carson hurt, Shaq hurt, Homer drilled in the head and a phantom hold on Moore, sorry that some of you think the Cards are some push over but the Hawks played a hell of a game and not converting a 3&2 at the end of regulation cost them this game.

andyh64000

Reaction score
We were obviously f**** but had every chance to win this game. This is why nobody goes undefeated, these are teams comprised of the best players in the world, when breaks go against you and you play sub par, you lose.