5-1 — 5-5 one game closer

zchurch74

Reaction score
Ok. We enjoyed undefeated but this D isn’t stopping anyone. Say want you want but 5-5 looks so much easier. Call me a hater or what you want but I’m a realist. Always a fan but you have to call this D and coaching staff what it is.

All week taking about AB but nothing about getting someone for our D.

Look at who we have beat. NO ONE!!! The teams we beat are garbage and you can’t argue facts. This team might make the play offs but we won’t win a game.

This was the game Russ loses the MVP. It will come back to this game. Mahomes will not have a game this bad.

getnasty

Reaction score
What makes you think there not trying to find help on defense? It's not that easy.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hey, look everyone, a "I told you so he he" post.

What a waste of forum space.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
Tell me how we are going to win the next 4 games. Look up my post. I said it a week ago we can go 5-5

cymatica

Reaction score
zchurch74":qabc16av said:
Ok. We enjoyed undefeated but this D isn’t stopping anyone. Say want you want but 5-5 looks so much easier. Call me a hater or what you want but I’m a realist. Always a fan but you have to call this D and coaching staff what it is.

Look at who we have beat. NO ONE!!! The teams we beat are garbage and you can’t argue facts. This team might make the play offs but we won’t win a game.

This was the game Russ loses the MVP. It will come back to this game. Mahomes will not have a game this bad.

The defense didn't throw 3 picks and also gave the offense several chances to close out the game

johnnyfever

Reaction score
zchurch74":3i2uhenz said:
Tell me how we are going to win the next 4 games. Look up my post. I said it a week ago we can go 5-5

So if we win the next one I would expect ypu would then shut the ____ up right?

No way we are losing 5 in a row.

PNW

Reaction score
cymatica":22tvko2t said:
zchurch74":22tvko2t said:

The defense didn't throw 3 picks and also gave the offense several chances to close out the game
That’s what happens when your offense has to carry the team for so long, they start to press and make mistakes they can’t constantly be super human, it will always come back to bite us unless we figure out what to do with our historically awful Defense. Hawks D=dumpster fire unfortunately :2thumbs:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
zchurch74":zdir3wuy said:

Wait a minute, we can still go 5-5? Oh wow!

The "I told you so" post is hilariously pathetic. After a tough emotional loss, the first thing you do is to post this? What do you want?

The team could go 9-1 or 5-5 or anywhere in between. Im almost convinced you're a 49er fan

GeekHawk

Reaction score
zchurch74":2vs34g6p said:

Congratulations? Superfan? Lost one game and you're already crowing? Geez Louise, some people. You should really check yourself.

John63

Reaction score
cymatica":3gy1cx0k said:
zchurch74":3gy1cx0k said:

Bug Wilson did not give up 37 points so sorry defense gets their fair share of the blame.

mistaowen

Reaction score
cymatica":cn6tcubu said:
zchurch74":cn6tcubu said:

Gave them chances? They just happened to have given up less points by the 2 minute warnings. They didn’t get the ball back, Mayowa’s dumbass penalty let them get a TD and not a FG. 2 punts and 1 horrible pass by Murray. 8 scoring drives given up....

JGreen79

Reaction score
zchurch74":377i9csb said:

Mahomes already had a game this bad against LV...

misfit

Reaction score
Mahomes played bad against the raiders. Please stop making posts like this

pmedic920

Reaction score
zchurch74":18lr6zl4 said:

And my wager still stands if you have the nuts to put your money where your mouth is.

If you truly believe what your saying it should be an easy decision.

Steak dinner for two w/ drinks included (max $250)

I’ll pay the $250 against your $150 because I’m a cheap date.

themunn

Reaction score
John63":2v8or56j said:
cymatica":2v8or56j said:
zchurch74":2v8or56j said:

Bug Wilson did not give up 37 points so sorry defense gets their fair share of the blame.

True but offense only scored 7 points in nearly 40 minutes of football in 2nd half/overtime. Defense can only hold for so long when the offense isn't doing anything. The only score they DID manage was off a shortened field the defense intercepted Murray in Arizona territory in the first play after Wilson tossed his 2nd interception of the night.

GoGGell

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3bno39zr said:
zchurch74":3bno39zr said:

Congratulations? Superfan? Lost one game and you're already crowing? Geez Louise, some people. You should really check yourself.

Exactly the same I was thinking. Please zchurch stop beeing a hawks fan, you should be more a 9ers or cowgirl fan. We dont need those kind of pesimistic guys. This was one game we can learn now and hopefully make some nice changes. Nobody is winning the sb in October.

TypeSly

Reaction score
zchurch74":2juayfs0 said:

Mahomes was 15/23 for 200 yards and 1 TD in a 43-16 win over Denver. Doesn't that indicate that the rest of his team is pretty good, and isn't being carried by their QB?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm NOT trying to start an argument here. But, does this feel good? Telling people you told them so? They lost their first game of the year and it feels like a gut punch.
I give up. Time to lurk more and talk less. :irishdrinkers:

Go Hawks

Chapow

Reaction score
zchurch74":2nzcyncj said:

Congratulations, you must be stoked.

By the way, we don't have to win the next 4 games for your 5-5 prediction to be wrong. Any win in the next 4 games means you were wrong.