Can we now sack KNJ!

TraderGary

Reaction score
GeekHawk":158o9jwo said:
When we finally sacked cabevel
If that was going to happen, it would have happened during the bye. We're stuck with him at least through the end of this season, and who knows beyond that. But regardless of who the DC is, this is Pete's defense. I was going to write an explanation why I think this loss is on PC, but I'm still too frustrated and pissed off to do it tonight.

samwize77

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39h46xoh said:
According to ESPN stats, ZERO Sacks, ZERO QB hits.
Let that sink in.
and how many blitzes?.....it seems to me we played scared against Murry. On D we played PC's old habit of running the ball and trying to kill the clock. The Cards D adjusted and started to blitz Russ to good effect. We just keep using the same formula on D until the end....we came up short.

At some point PC/KNJ have to see what they are doing isn't working.....I would rather die by "making" Murry beat us than "allowing" him to beat us. Start blitzing!!!!!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Defense is averaging 479!!! yards and almost 30 points per game. Next closest YPG is the Falcons at 425, who are on the verge of cleaning house.

Do they need to break 500 yards per game to finally maybe reflect on current staff and scheme?

TypeSly

Reaction score
samwize77":2fzqtb1m said:
Sports Hernia":2fzqtb1m said:
According to ESPN stats, ZERO Sacks, ZERO QB hits.
Let that sink in.
and how many blitzes?.....it seems to me we played scared against Murry. On D we played PC's old habit of running the ball and trying to kill the clock. The Cards D adjusted and started to blitz Russ to good effect. We just keep using the same formula on D until the end....we came up short.

At some point PC/KNJ have to see what they are doing isn't working.....I would rather die by "making" Murry beat us than "allowing" him to beat us. Start blitzing!!!!!

Have you seen our blitzes this year? The same result, as when we don't blitz.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We endured years of Bevell without fixing it.

We are going to endure years of Norton.

Pete is loyal to his guys. And he has always had a problem with keeping substandard and ineffective coordinators. Way back to when he was at USC.

UW fans literally suffered through several godawful coordinators we 'stole' from USC to the cheers of the USC faithful. I am very familiar with Pete picking and keeping terrible coordinators.

It is his thing, like terrible gameday coaching. It is not changing.

Pete is what he is. An incredible developer of talent, evaluator, and motivator. He is an awful, awful judge of coaching acumen.

Carroll can have good coordinators (Bradley, Quinn, and Richard) but he has a blind spot for when his coordinators are not good, or even terrible. So he won't notice the problem with Norton and honestly, would be too loyal to get rid of Norton anyway.