We lost because

chris98251

Reaction score
Three Turnovers and untimely Penalties on the road, the on the road part not as important as in other years.

One turnover can lose a game we had three.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":rj5z0jdk said:
Three Turnovers and untimely Penalties on the road, the on the road part not as important as in other years.

So...You're saying that Russ Choked, and the Refs didn't? :roll:

Optimus25

Reaction score
I mean there are a hundred individual things that has to happen for this loss.

The biggest collective reason we lost is that we have the sorriest pass rush in the nfl and about five colleges.

Biggest individual to blame. I’ll go with mayowa. That’s as dumb as it gets.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Depth issues.

This was a game where we really missed Adams. Griffen got KO`d, Ugo Amadi looked to be limping, Neal got his bell rung. Having zero pass rush, sucked. Linebacker play was a big soft, hell the whole defense was soft. Hawks need to consider new secondary and defensive line coaches. Pete will live and die with Norton (who sucks with in game adjustments).

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We lost because we played bad enough to lose even though we had no business losing if we just played a touch cleaner and smarter.

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":1hwoep33 said:

so you dont think giving up 37 point had anything to do with it?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I think not converting a 3&2 in regulation or cashing in on two opportunities in OT is why they lost. Please stop acting like the Cards are some weak ass team, they have tons of playmakers and a legit next gen QB. Tough loss...on to next week

zchurch74

Reaction score
First team to lose up by 10 with less than 3 minutes since 2018 Steelers. Loss because of 3 INTs. Can’t score TDs and have to kick field goals. Couldn’t convert on 3rd&2. Poor clock management under 3 minutes. Not letting Russ cook on the last two drives we had the ball. I get all the hate for KNJ but Pete is supposed to be the defensive mastermind behind this team. I guarantee KNJ is just doin GM what Pete is telling him. We had no answer for them blitzing and we callus the blitz them at all.

massari

Reaction score
We have a team which needs it's QB to play like an MVP every time out, unless they get lucky.

Historically bad defense

potatohead33

Reaction score
They didnt play that well and even so, there were about seven different things that happened that if they don't happen, Seattle wins. Most notably the 3rd and 2.

kf3339

Reaction score
Coaching decisions, refs, RW interceptions and a historically bad defense. Pretty much it for me.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think a failure to complete the game on defense was and will be our downfall this season.

Wilson did not have a great clutch game although he threw for a good amount of TDs had some very costly errors.

DK was robbed this game.

Schottenheimer completely lost sight of this guy and disregarded any create a play for him.

PNW

Reaction score
massari":2zsbkhmg said:
We have a team which needs it's QB to play like an MVP every time out, unless they get lucky.

Historically bad defense
Couldn’t agree more!!! Dumpster fire of a Defense

getnasty

Reaction score
Three picks, the defense is gonna be bad but Russ can't give aways points if we're gonna go far.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That idiotic offsides on the field goal attempt...

John63

Reaction score
getnasty":1cddfbxy said:
Three picks, the defense is gonna be bad but Russ can't give aways points if we're gonna go far.

But thats the point Wilson should notnhave to pay near perfect every game. Back when we had that historic defense people always said when west the offense should notbhave to play near perfect. Guess what neither should Wilson. Anniffense that scores 34 points did its job. Could it have done more? Yes, but it should notbhave had to.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
getnasty":3aumt1ro said:

He didn't really give away points on the first two picks though. Both resulted in zero points for AZ and the 'Hawks scored TDs on both ensuing drives.