Arizona played their cards in OT

Mizak

Reaction score
They weren’t blitzing for 60 minutes. When OT hit, Vance Joseph the DC for Arizona adjusted, they blitzed, and Russell got confused.

John63

Reaction score
Mizak":2ek1m5yi said:
They weren’t blitzing for 60 minutes. When OT hit, Van Joseph the DC for Arizona adjusted, they blitzed, and Russell got confused.

Not sure it was just Russell. Think the whole team and OC. Did you notice our robust walk past the item instead of blocking him?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
John63":18qliziz said:
Mizak":18qliziz said:
They weren’t blitzing for 60 minutes. When OT hit, Van Joseph the DC for Arizona adjusted, they blitzed, and Russell got confused.

Not sure it was just Russell. Think the whole team and OC. Did you notice our robust walk past the item instead of blocking him?

I don't know who our robust is. I also don't know what item said robust walked past instead of blocking the particular item in question.

John, serious question : do you use the "talk to text" Function when you post here? I have a super hard time following you on here a majority of the time.

John63

Reaction score
John63":2f52y1d9 said:
Mizak":2f52y1d9 said:

Not sure it was just Russell. Think the whole team and OC. Did you notice our rb walk past the item instead of blocking him?

John63

Reaction score
hgwellz12":htmzrtny said:
John63":htmzrtny said:
Mizak":htmzrtny said:

I don't know who our robust is. I also don't know what item said robust walked past instead of blocking the particular item in question.

John, serious question : do you use the "talk to text" Function when you post here? I have a super hard time following you on here a majority of the time.

I meant rb. As to typing i have a degenerative joint disorder, sometimes typing is very hard for me.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
John63":2nq9otcu said:
hgwellz12":2nq9otcu said:
John63":2nq9otcu said:
Mizak":2nq9otcu said:

I meant rb. As to typing i have a degenerative joint disorder, sometimes typing is very hard for me.

OK, thanks for answering. I appreciate the honesty and I will keep that in mind from here on out.