Tre Flowers

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Why is he always playing 10 yards off the ball? I’ve had it with this guy.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
Possibly the worst corner I’ve ever seen in a Seahawks uniform. Atrocious.

Rat

Reaction score
I would assume that playing way off isn't his choice, not that he doesn't suck even if it isn't partially on the scheme.

Teahawks

Reaction score
I'd rather a guy like him try to play up, take his chances and get burned, then to just allow 12 yard outs with no chance of stopping them.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2a2msanp said:
Teahawks":2a2msanp said:
I'd rather a guy like him try to play up, take his chances and get burned, then to just allow 12 yard outs with no chance of stopping them.

Pure facts.

Now stop and think. If that was you and you kept given up plays as a cb....which catches to hopkins suddenly stopped lined up on flowers side but anyway...that was you given up twelve yard curls, outs and slants every play you would want to do something right? Except you cant. Your play time is dependent on how well you listen to coaching and what they expect from you.

God dam man to many fans of the seahawks are specific player haters.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
We need a backup CB. Trade a 5th or something for someone. Tre is just not getting it done

Rat

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":3h3k4vf4 said:
hgwellz12":3h3k4vf4 said:
Teahawks":3h3k4vf4 said:

Pure facts.

Now stop and think. If that was you and you kept given up plays as a cb....which catches to hopkins suddenly stopped lined up on flowers side but anyway...that was you given up twelve yard curls, outs and slants every play you would want to do something right? Except you cant. Your play time is dependent on how well you listen to coaching and what they expect from you.

God dam man to many fans of the seahawks are specific player haters.

Why was Flowers even on Hop so often? DK did basically nothing on offense tonight because the Cards shadowed him with Peterson. I know we don't have a Peterson, but still...

mistaowen

Reaction score
Coming into tonight I think I saw he was giving up an 88% completion rate.

I don’t know if there’s a worse CB in football. He quite literally doesn’t make a play on the ball.