Explanation..Pete what happened?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
They didn’t convert a 3&2 with :59 seconds now what else do you need to know?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Can you offer some detailed criticism, and/or a solution? I mean, if you're gonna start a thread on this, try to add some substance

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Soo u were happy with the palycalling to close it out? We had dominated the game
but Pete/Shotty decider to let it go.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":2vuoc2be said:
Soo u were happy with the palycalling to close it out? We had dominated the game

No one is saying that. Just suggesting that perhaps you could add some supporting evidence or thought to your post on the subject? This isn't the gameday forum, offer up some analysis if you feel so strongly about this.

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2u48jnu3 said:
ScottishHawk84":2u48jnu3 said:

No one is saying that. Just suggesting that perhaps you could add some supporting evidence or thought to your post on the subject? This isn't the gameday forum, offer up some analysis if you feel so strongly about this.

Yeah, I’d love too. So, we decided to get away from the short quick passing. We deduced go forget the quick passes to TE

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":yueji8d4 said:
ScottishHawk84":yueji8d4 said:

You know the game, you don’t truthfully want to know we think my reaction. Thanks

Rat

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":vy2gnn5k said:
I'm drunk too and this game is on Russ and the D. Not Pete.

Yeah, I wish we had played that last offensive possession in regulation more aggressively, but my complaints tonight have much more to do with execution than coaching.