RW

Zap90

Reaction score
Russ had a concussion during 4th quarter. He should had taken himself out of that game

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Did he have a concussion?
Has that been confirmed?
I mean, he looked lost out there at the end.

OP
OP
Z

Zap90

Reaction score
He was telling the refs they hit him in the head. The part where he got sacked was running around

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Zap90":2detnnab said:
He was telling the refs they hit him in the head. The part where he got sacked was running around

Right. I saw that too and it was unfortunate it wasn't called. I think Cards grabbed his facemask in the 4th qtr too.
But does that mean he had an undiagnosed concussion?

Rat

Reaction score
Zap90":2smx8cbp said:
Russ had a concussion during 4th quarter. He should had taken himself out of that game
I'd agree if our backup wasn't Geno Smith. I'd prefer Russ even with his eggs scrambled.

Rat

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1jehnd1i said:
I mean, he looked lost out there at the end.

Yeah, that first INT, ok that happens, he shouldn't have floated it out there like that, but I at least get what he was trying to do. The second one looked like an error in communication with DK. The third? That was very un-Russ. He looked like he had no idea what was going on.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
yeah that last pick was really strange and that's when I thought he might have a concussion. I've never seen him make a throw like that.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Rat":18xnt5m1 said:
Zap90":18xnt5m1 said:
I'd agree if our backup wasn't Geno Smith. I'd prefer Russ even with his eggs scrambled.

LOL, yeah, I hear you. And that might explain the 3 straight handoffs to Hyde in the waning minutes. I really thought Russ would do a bootleg on 3rd down b/c if he gets the first, we win the game in regulation. But if Russ wasn't right in the head, best to not put him in that situation.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
If DJ Dallas keeps blocking the way he did in that final drive this will keep happening. Russell got totally rocked on 1st/2nd down and understandly threw that terrible 3rd down pick. Good news is the yearly Carson injury is here so now we have no other choice.