DL or secondary? What’s more important

zchurch74

Reaction score
Where do you think we need more help. If we could only get one player on D what position do you think is most important to help our D?

I cannot stand flowers and think we need to cut him ASAP. I think we need secondary help right now. In the off season go after a real pass rusher.

W

Welshers

It has to be DL. We are getting NO pressure on the QB. The secondary could be alright if the opposing QB didn't have all day in the pocket. It's going to be hard for any secondary in the league to stay on the receivers when the QB has that much time. But I'm with you on Flowers. He needs to be cut. Anyone would be better. Hope we make some DL moves though.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I been saying this for months, defensive line and it's not even close. 48 dropbacks last night and no touches on him. No penetration up the gut. Weak ass edge pressure. Flowers issues seems like a scheme problem.

mikeak

Reaction score
We hit Murray ZERO Times

Not sack, hits

ZERO

Inexcusable and this is 110% on PC and JS. This was the off-season to fix DL and they went cheap and spent more money on a TE we didn't need than on a DL player we needed. Secondary is getting turnovers and as bad as that has been we would be acceptable with just a little pass rush.

I mean seriously it was BAD last year and our fix this year was to get worse??? At least if they signed people we though would have been good and it failed, but they didn't even do that

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The lack of overall DL talent and depth the last 2 seasons has been apparent. Schneider and Carroll’s approach to improving any semblance of pass rush has been even more appalling and puzzling.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
It's always been my opinion that if you don't win LOS, you don't win.
If you are relying on your secondary to make the plays, you are playing a game that is happening downfield, giving up a bunch of yards nearly every play.
Sound familiar?