Posts Rolled back to 2am -Troubleshooting Attachment Issue

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hey all site was down for about 20 min, we are working on trouble shooting the attachment issue tonight. We rolled back the database to 2:00 AM so anything posted from 2:00 AM to about 7:30 PM was lost

chris98251

Reaction score
Damn now we have to rehash 6 hrs in the Politics forum, thanks..................

:)

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We made progress today on the attachment issue breaking the posts. We moved and restored the Database and determined that is not the problem. It looks like it is a code base issue. We will be doing more troubleshooting tomorrow night.

We found that we can remove the ability for members to upload attachments (this breaks the post) and when we do end up fixing the code issue we can turn it back on and all photos will be restored. At this point all the posts that were HTTP Error 500 are back :)

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation - I was wondering what happened to the two posts I sent about 20 hours or so ago! I did check to make sure they had submitted OK, which I always do, especially if I embed a video.

I was beginning to worry I'd been naughty... :)

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If ever a sign the football gods wanted Hawk fans to move on from this loss existed...this would be it.

I got most of my venting out of my system, anyway.

Some pretty amazing plays like Lockett's one-handed catch, (or Homer pass blocking for what seemed like 37 minutes on one play), got lost in the noise.

Whether we want to admit it or not, this is as good as we will probably ever have it. We are very fortunate to have such a great QB that we can win any game against almost any team.

The Seahawks.net team does an amazing job making this place a resource for Hawk fans to cheer together, commiserate on frustrations, and share insight.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":1l8hpmge said:
Can we post as normal again, or should I not put any video links or photos in, for now? Thanks!

You can post as normal. I removed the ability to add attachments. This will prevent us from breaking posts.

Seems like this may be a limitation of using an SSL on PHPBB 3.X