Opponent's blitzing

renofox

Reaction score
Didn't see the blitz % this week and not sure on the AZ game but it seemed like both teams blitzed A LOT.

Another thing I didn't see was the Seahawks calling blitz-beater plays like screens and rollouts. I remember 1 screen today that was a huge gain, but I'm pretty sure it was the only one called today.

Is it just me or have they not been calling good plays when the other team is constantly blitzing?

They better start practicing those plays because after those two games RW is probably going to be blitzed 60% plus from here on out unless he can make other teams pay.

John63

Reaction score
renofox":19i9wwbs said:
Didn't see the blitz % this week and not sure on the AZ game but it seemed like both teams blitzed A LOT.

Another thing I didn't see was the Seahawks calling blitz-beater plays like screens and rollouts. I remember 1 screen today that was a huge gain, but I'm pretty sure it was the only one called today.

Is it just me or have they not been calling good plays when the other team is constantly blitzing?

They better start practicing those plays because after those two games RW is probably going to be blitzed 60% plus from here on out unless he can make other teams pay.

No you saw only 1 today and at the end of the game. And no they have not done a good job of blitz beaters. seems like little check down either till toward the end of the game. Does not help when you QB is hit, hurried, sacked or pressured 68% of the time

samwize77

Reaction score
When I saw Bills blitzing so much I looked at my brother and said "they watched our game with the Cardinals"..

We were exposed in that game.