Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Another week of sucktitude and Russ showing once again that come November he is allergic to being the MVP. There's no question our star QB is in a slump. But rest assured, the tough part of the schedule is almost over. A short week facing the rising Cardinals. However, like I predicted the Rams loss, I predict we will bounce back at home and beat the Cardinals. It will be a "get right" game and it will feel pretty good especially looking at the remainder of our schedule.

Has Russ ever looked bad in 3 straight games? He hasn't and it doesn't start now.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Cardinals 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-2

(UPDATE: Due to various injuries and potential weather concerns, I've updated my score prediction from 33-17 Seahawks to 27 - 24 Seahawks. That is all and good day.)

mistaowen

Reaction score
Season defining game. 2 straight ugly losses to legit teams, can the Seahawks only beat bad teams or will they actually show up? I'm not even necessarily worried about the final score this week, I want to see a team look like they actually give a damn.

Cards offense is rolling, Russ should fix his game this week, probably another shootout. More views of KNJ standing on the sidelines confused.

38 Seahawks - 35 Cards

RCATES

Reaction score
Arizona always plays better here then they do at Home. Another ugly loss for a inconsistent Offense and a swiss cheese Defense.

35-17 Arizona

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Russ is rattled and a short week

Cards - 32
Hawks - 26

zchurch74

Reaction score
34-23 AZ! People start losing their minds and worry now about beating the Eagles and Giants.

James in PA

Reaction score
We win this one and get back on track

Hawks35
Cards 31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WmHBonney

Reaction score
zchurch74":13nmulay said:
34-23 AZ! People start losing their minds and worry now about beating the Eagles and Giants.

I don't know about the Eagles, but the Giants game will not be easy. That team is playing decent football right now. As far as this Thurs., I just want to escape with no new injuries. I hate Thurs night games.

hawks85

Reaction score
Cards - 42
Seahawks - 20

Hawks are so overrated. Even if they do win, they will still finish 10-6. NOTHING will get better unless coaching changes are made, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Slick

Reaction score
I think the defense will do its best. As of right now no Carson/Hyde the offense will struggle but score more than they did against LAR.

Seahawks - 24
Cardinals - 28

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 20 Cardinals 37

This team is done. Horrible coaching, poor roster construction, and too many injuries. And RW is human again?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I'm already resigned to 6-4. I won't be watching.

A whole lot - not very much.

But look, Todd -- you know I love you and I admire your optimism. We just don't have the horses right now. Hopefully in January we'll be ready to go.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I admit, it's going to be fun for me to revisit this thread Thursday night.

BELIEVE.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Before 2019, Russ was always known for finishing November and December strong. This has changed with Schotty, but I believe Russ turns it around:

Hawks - 45-21

FPD

Reaction score
Well, no hardcore analysis here. Just a pick I don't want to make.

Cards - 34
Hawks - 23