Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear Mr. Dunlap:

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Dear Mr. Dunlap:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:42 pm
  • I love you. And a little love for Mr. Schneider too.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Re: Dear Mr. Dunlap:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:44 pm
  • That game ending sack was all worth the trade!

Good to have a consistent DE on the team!

Finally!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 pm
  • OMFG, did we need that.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 pm
  • He is the PERFECT Leo for this defense. Solid in the run game, big size, excellent pash rusher.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:49 pm
  • I have a pen, get that man signed to an extension. Perfect LEO for this team.
    nwHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Am I the only one who saw Dunlap trip 7s?

#43 ending the game on the 34 yard line with 34 seconds left?

Also, Carlos Dunlap = CD = 34.

Also, 7th win. 12.
    Last edited by Pandion Haliaetus on Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Pandion Haliaetus
    NET Veteran

• He's quadrupled his sack total for the season, and has added major life in the defence, in just a few games for Seattle. Cincinatti definitely bungled this one.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:52 pm
  • Pandion Haliaetus wrote:Am I the only one who saw Dunlap trip 7s?

#43 ending the game on the 34 yard line with the 34 seconds left?

Also, Carlos Dunlap = CD = 34.

Also, 7th win. 12.

And a 7pt win
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:54 pm
  • best DE we’ve had in years
    PNW
    NET Starter

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:29 pm
  • Easy fellas. You're getting a little Clowney already...
    Own The West
    NET Starter

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:30 pm
  • Yet ANOTHER solid addition by JS.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:33 pm
  • Own The West wrote:Easy fellas. You're getting a little Clowney already...

Clowney wishes he played at #43’s level.
    PNW
    NET Starter

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:58 pm
  • Own The West wrote:Easy fellas. You're getting a little Clowney already...

Dunlap is who Clowney was supposed to be.
    imnKOgnito
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:13 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Yet ANOTHER solid addition by JS.

Two years in a row he's lucked out having pass rushers fall into their laps because of trade demands.

JS bless
    massari
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:25 pm
  • Its not just him though. Collier and Reed have both been making strides even the past few weeks. We have seen flashes. This team feels like the Eagles where they dont have one amazing guy at the defensive end spot. Its a collective. Adding Dunlap just solidified it and IMO i still think Taylor makes an impact. that was the #1 offense that we held to 20 points and NOT over 500 in yards. I saw a post that said this is a statement game and it was.

Thank god Shell didnt break anything. It will be a tough loss but we will have him back for the playoffs if not sooner. Pocic is coming back so Lewis can slide back to the RG.

Carson will be back next game Pete said it

He also said Griffen will be back.

I like Olsen but Jacob just seems to come up with bigger plays in the passing game so theres no love lost there. He's proved he can do it.

Loved seeing DK fired up again today when the Cardinals got that upsportsmen like penalty. The team feeds off that energy.

We have the NFC east the next 4 weeks with the JETS sprinkled in there as well. 11-3 is very possible we two division show downs coming after that.

no faith in the 9ers and the rams game could possibly be for the division lead and maybe even the 1st seed. This team took a major step in the right direction tonight. it DEFINITELY changed my perspective on this season. Again, they are the #1 offense with the #1 rushing team. Held them under 100 yards rushing and only 20 points scored.

That wasn't a STATEMENT GAME....

It was a STATEMENT WIN!!!

GO HAWKS!!!
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:00 am
  • Best DE since Bennett.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:45 am
  • I love him.

Holy crap I need to get his jersey now.

I know he took a pay cut and is supposed to be released at the end of the year.

I hope to God that does not happen because he is fantastic as a Seahawk.

He is worth keeping. Figure it out JS.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:39 am
  • massari wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Yet ANOTHER solid addition by JS.

Two years in a row he's lucked out having pass rushers fall into their laps because of trade demands.

JS bless

I wouldn't say he "lucked out" on these deals. There's 30 other GM's who could have made a move, if they wanted to. He also passed on a few other players, that asked for trades, and hasn't panned out on their new teams. Not only did he get exactly what the team needed, but he got him to take less money to come to Seattle! Awseome job. :2thumbs:
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:12 am
  • TypeSly wrote:I wouldn't say he "lucked out" on these deals. There's 30 other GM's who could have made a move, if they wanted to.

The Seahawks were lucky he wanted to be traded, or else they wouldn't have got him. Every Seahawks fan would've done that trade at the time.

TypeSly wrote:He also passed on a few other players, that asked for trades, and hasn't panned out on their new teams

Just curious, who are we talking about here? Surely it's not Everson Griffen who just got the Lions franchise record for most QB hits in a single game, in just his second game.

Griffen 13.2% pressure percentage

Dunlap 6.6%

Imagine if the Hawks got both....
    massari
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:49 am
  • Griffen is weird lol he got personally insulted that Zim called him a good player, LOS is super positive, if I had to pick one I would still take LOS, we’ll see who has better statistics in the playoffs :D
    PNW
    NET Starter

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:58 am
  • It is refreshing to see a Seahawk play with the "bubbly" personality of Mr. Dunlap. He was giddy during his post game interview. His game ending sack is one that will long be remembered.
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:45 pm
  • TwistedHusky wrote:I love him.

I don't believe that he is going anywhere after this season.

After the trade, Carlos agreed to restructure his contract so Seattle could fit him in this year. His 2020 cap hit is only $2.0M. In effect, he deferred some 2020 money into 2021.

According to otc.com, he is due a $3M roster bonus on March 21st. I expect we will pay him that and then extend him for a couple more years.
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:32 pm
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    TwistedHusky wrote:I love him.

After the trade, Carlos agreed to restructure his contract so Seattle could fit him in this year. His 2020 cap hit is only $2.0M. In effect, he deferred some 2020 money into 2021.

According to otc.com, he is due a $3M roster bonus on March 21st. I expect we will pay him that and then extend him for a couple more years.

He came from the Bungles, a Organization that historically has alienated it's players and is cheap. He will enjoy the breath of fresh air and if we get a good run will be more amiable to resign and extend. But like all things it is a business, good will is great but doesn't pay the bills.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:20 pm
  • massari wrote:
    TypeSly wrote:I wouldn't say he "lucked out" on these deals. There's 30 other GM's who could have made a move, if they wanted to.

The Seahawks were lucky he wanted to be traded, or else they wouldn't have got him. Every Seahawks fan would've done that trade at the time.

TypeSly wrote:He also passed on a few other players, that asked for trades, and hasn't panned out on their new teams

Just curious, who are we talking about here? Surely it's not Everson Griffen who just got the Lions franchise record for most QB hits in a single game, in just his second game.

Griffen 13.2% pressure percentage

Dunlap 6.6%

Imagine if the Hawks got both....

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few... Le'veon Bell. Takk Mckinley, Njoku.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:25 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    onanygivensunday wrote:
    TwistedHusky wrote:I love him.

He came from the Bungles, a Organization that historically has alienated it's players and is cheap. He will enjoy the breath of fresh air and if we get a good run will be more amiable to resign and extend. But like all things it is a business, good will is great but doesn't pay the bills.

Even for the Bungles, I don't understand this one. They signed him to a 3-year extension, and then they bench him? All indications say that he was a great teammate, until he didn't get to see the field. Also, aren't they close to the bottom of the league in sacks and pressures? Can't blame him for being disgruntled, when he watched them struggle all season in the department where he can help. Oh well, their loss is our gain! lol
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information