Dear Mr. Dunlap:

TypeSly

Reaction score
I love you. And a little love for Mr. Schneider too.

mistaowen

Reaction score
He is the PERFECT Leo for this defense. Solid in the run game, big size, excellent pash rusher.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I have a pen, get that man signed to an extension. Perfect LEO for this team.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Am I the only one who saw Dunlap trip 7s?

#43 ending the game on the 34 yard line with 34 seconds left?

Also, Carlos Dunlap = CD = 34.

Also, 7th win. 12.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
He's quadrupled his sack total for the season, and has added major life in the defence, in just a few games for Seattle. Cincinatti definitely bungled this one.

PNW

Reaction score
best DE we’ve had in years

PNW

Reaction score
Own The West":2vzpfavc said:
Easy fellas. You're getting a little Clowney already...
Clowney wishes he played at #43’s level.

massari

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":xkc7unk4 said:
Yet ANOTHER solid addition by JS.
Two years in a row he's lucked out having pass rushers fall into their laps because of trade demands.

JS bless

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Its not just him though. Collier and Reed have both been making strides even the past few weeks. We have seen flashes. This team feels like the Eagles where they dont have one amazing guy at the defensive end spot. Its a collective. Adding Dunlap just solidified it and IMO i still think Taylor makes an impact. that was the #1 offense that we held to 20 points and NOT over 500 in yards. I saw a post that said this is a statement game and it was.

Thank god Shell didnt break anything. It will be a tough loss but we will have him back for the playoffs if not sooner. Pocic is coming back so Lewis can slide back to the RG.

Carson will be back next game Pete said it

He also said Griffen will be back.

I like Olsen but Jacob just seems to come up with bigger plays in the passing game so theres no love lost there. He's proved he can do it.

Loved seeing DK fired up again today when the Cardinals got that upsportsmen like penalty. The team feeds off that energy.

We have the NFC east the next 4 weeks with the JETS sprinkled in there as well. 11-3 is very possible we two division show downs coming after that.

no faith in the 9ers and the rams game could possibly be for the division lead and maybe even the 1st seed. This team took a major step in the right direction tonight. it DEFINITELY changed my perspective on this season. Again, they are the #1 offense with the #1 rushing team. Held them under 100 yards rushing and only 20 points scored.

That wasn't a STATEMENT GAME....

It was a STATEMENT WIN!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I love him.

Holy crap I need to get his jersey now.

I know he took a pay cut and is supposed to be released at the end of the year.

I hope to God that does not happen because he is fantastic as a Seahawk.

He is worth keeping. Figure it out JS.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
massari":c8439ymh said:
SoulfishHawk":c8439ymh said:
Yet ANOTHER solid addition by JS.
Two years in a row he's lucked out having pass rushers fall into their laps because of trade demands.

JS bless

I wouldn't say he "lucked out" on these deals. There's 30 other GM's who could have made a move, if they wanted to. He also passed on a few other players, that asked for trades, and hasn't panned out on their new teams. Not only did he get exactly what the team needed, but he got him to take less money to come to Seattle! Awseome job. :2thumbs:

massari

Reaction score
TypeSly":jmrlkwhx said:
I wouldn't say he "lucked out" on these deals. There's 30 other GM's who could have made a move, if they wanted to.
The Seahawks were lucky he wanted to be traded, or else they wouldn't have got him. Every Seahawks fan would've done that trade at the time.

TypeSly":jmrlkwhx said:
He also passed on a few other players, that asked for trades, and hasn't panned out on their new teams
Just curious, who are we talking about here? Surely it's not Everson Griffen who just got the Lions franchise record for most QB hits in a single game, in just his second game.

Griffen 13.2% pressure percentage

Dunlap 6.6%

Imagine if the Hawks got both....

PNW

Reaction score
Griffen is weird lol he got personally insulted that Zim called him a good player, LOS is super positive, if I had to pick one I would still take LOS, we’ll see who has better statistics in the playoffs :D

Latest posts