Bo Scarbrough injury

Chawker

Reaction score
When I watched what happened to him it made me sick, talk about the worst splits you've ever seen. His leg was laying right next to his head and shoulder. OUCH! Well Ihope Bo can bounce back ok.

Cheers

sutz

Reaction score
They said is a hamstring. I'm surprised it wasn't a groin. Maybe it's both. You're right, my body certainly won't do that under normal circustances. :shock:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hoping for Bo and relatively good news from the injury report, but like ppl said, looked like a hammy or a groin. it's probably good that we're going into a relatively easy stretch as if it's just that we might have him back by week 15. Or save him for the playoffs.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It looked like a nasty hamstring /groin pull from the position he was in.

He reverted today to the PS and will likely go on IR to recover then be added back to the PS to be called up again if needed .

To me he looked fit and ran HARD, he looks to be a guy the team might want to keep around.

cymatica

Reaction score
That was one of those injuries that made my groin hurt. I can't imagine there are too many more painful types of injuries than that.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Dallashawksfan":3b4js8rg said:
If Carson comes back, they don't need him that much

That might be true, but he was looking good while it lasted. I even liked what I saw from Collins last week. Anyway, with Carson, Hyde, and Dallas available I doubt we'll try to do more than those 3 can do. And Penny is apparently getting close to a return date as well!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Dallashawksfan":30j9c5cw said:

Bo looked like a mini Derrick Henry at Alabama, I don't' see a big drop off from Homer or Dallas to him so it's nice to have him on call so to speak. Hope he heal quickly

sutz

Reaction score
Dallashawksfan":1rlq9bnn said:
That may be true now, but Bo looks like the future to me.

James in PA

Reaction score
I was annoyed that nobody asked Pete about Bo during the presser today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
James in PA":3eigrzh9 said:

Can you share where you're getting the updated info for another out-of-marketer? ty

James in PA

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2maz01tg said:
James in PA":2maz01tg said:

Can you share where you're getting the updated info for another out-of-marketer? ty
Just go on YouTube and search Pete Carroll. They usually post his most recent presser not long after he has it. Or you can use the Seahawks app or Seahawks.com, but I usually get better results going straight to YouTube.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1s637xnb said:
Dallashawksfan":1s637xnb said:

Bo looked like a mini Derrick Henry at Alabama, I don't' see a big drop off from Homer or Dallas to him so it's nice to have him on call so to speak. Hope he heal quickly

Other then they can't consistently run between the tackles.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
James in PA":1tvlm5jy said:
SantaClaraHawk":1tvlm5jy said:
James in PA":1tvlm5jy said:

Just go on YouTube and search Pete Carroll. They usually post his most recent presser not long after he has it. Or you can use the Seahawks app or Seahawks.com, but I usually get better results going straight to YouTube.

I did that but the pressers come in with little sound over my devices. Which is weird b/c other yt and sites come in with normal sound.

olyfan63

Reaction score
chris98251":2unk7y2d said:
Wenhawk":2unk7y2d said:
Dallashawksfan":2unk7y2d said:

I think we'll see that DeeJay Dallas can effectively run between the tackles, much more so than Homer. Is he Chris Carson? No, there's only one of those. Can Dallas as a running threat keep a defense honest in having to play the run? I believe we'll see the answer is YES. Plus his effectiveness in the screen game and as a receiver. We're starting to see a little more each week the reasons the Hawks drafted Dallas and kept him on the roster and have been consistently giving him reps. A potential comp that Hawk fans might relate to would be former Seahawk Justin Forsett, who had a Pro Bowl year of 1250+ yards with the Ravens, IIRC, 2014, including a 120 yard rushing game in the playoffs.

I did like what we saw from Bo Scarbrough before the injury. Hope he recovers in time to be available for the playoffs if we should need a running back due to injuries. He's been around the Seahawks a few times, training camps, IIRC.

mrblitz

Reaction score
if scarborough were healthy he'd be a great back. he might actually be the 1st or 2nd best runner on this team.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":3i0ouvd1 said:
chris98251":3i0ouvd1 said:
Wenhawk":3i0ouvd1 said:
Dallashawksfan":3i0ouvd1 said:

I think we'll see that DeeJay Dallas can effectively run between the tackles, much more so than Homer. Is he Chris Carson? No, there's only one of those. Can Dallas as a running threat keep a defense honest in having to play the run? I believe we'll see the answer is YES. Plus his effectiveness in the screen game and as a receiver. We're starting to see a little more each week the reasons the Hawks drafted Dallas and kept him on the roster and have been consistently giving him reps. A potential comp that Hawk fans might relate to would be former Seahawk Justin Forsett, who had a Pro Bowl year of 1250+ yards with the Ravens, IIRC, 2014, including a 120 yard rushing game in the playoffs.

I did like what we saw from Bo Scarbrough before the injury. Hope he recovers in time to be available for the playoffs if we should need a running back due to injuries. He's been around the Seahawks a few times, training camps, IIRC.
PC said Penny is coming back very soon so..
Carson,Hyde,Penny and Collins?
Two Rb's will be gone(likely)
I think Homer is gone and Dallas might be..
We see how people fall in love with RB's in here
that never make it anywhere or are scrap players.
Forsett was one that somehow got away but for
the most part PC/JS let the right RB's go

PNW

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":sl5tvmx9 said:
James in PA":sl5tvmx9 said:
SantaClaraHawk":sl5tvmx9 said:
James in PA":sl5tvmx9 said:

I did that but the pressers come in with little sound over my devices. Which is weird b/c other yt and sites come in with normal sound.
Try using headphones???