• Tampa Bay Win

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
While I always want to root agains the Rams I also don’t like TB (team or player). So who do we root for. If Rams knock off TB then technically they are in lead in division. We do still have another game with them so we kind of control our destiny there. What say you all?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3buk1xdm said:
While I always want to root agains the Rams I also don’t like TB (team or player). So who do we root for. If Rams knock off TB then technically they are in lead in division. We do still have another game with them so we kind of control our destiny there. What say you all?

Always worry about the division first.

Always.

Especially since we lost to them already.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2q6z6p5j said:
Year of The Hawk":2q6z6p5j said:

Always worry about the division first.

Always.

Especially since we lost to them already.

Agreed.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The Bucs only have one tough game left after Monday.

The Rams still have 4 tough games.

Probably should root for the Rams, as they aren't going to be vying for the NFCW title.

It will be the Hawks and Cards coming down to the wire.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Agreed. Everything to win the division 1st. Everything else is gravy. I'll be rooting for the Bucs.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Here's how i put it:

If we take care of business through the end of the season, we are going to be in a better football universe than 85% of the fans out there. We've had a better decade than 98% of fans out there. Either way, it's all good, it's 2 crucial opponents going at it. Personally, I want the Rams to win. We still play them so if we want to even out with them on the head to head we can, and we have an easier schedule moving forward. They still have the cards twice and i think that's 2 L's right there.

Anything that sinks the bucs and brady right now, I'll take it when i can get it.

xray

Reaction score
if the Bucs win is there possibility of see them in post season ? I want a push tonite . We have to play the Lambs again anyway . I want both to lose . :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tampa of course. We need any threat in our division to lose. That would be the Rams and Cardinals. Is there really any question about that? We need to win our division period. Hopefully the #1 seed follows but winning the division is mandatory.

Go Bucs!

chris98251

Reaction score
I would rather play the Bucs who don't know us as well and beat them and get a certain level of satisfaction out of beating Arians and Brady, Arians does know us pretty well but not as well as the Rams and they don't have Donald.

Smellyman

Reaction score
It's kind of a win win.

Bucs beat Rams better for division.

Rams beat Bucs and Seattle still can control division and knock TB back who they have no control over.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
While I'd love a shot at the 1 seed, I think that may be a stretch. Winning the division though, and getting a 2 seed is definitely within our grasp. Go Bucs!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Oddly enough, Tampa Bay really doesn't figure heavily into the final seeding equation for the Hawks. The chances of them getting the 1 seed is very marginal.

Everything for the Hawks comes down to our week 16 matchup with the Rams.

Tonight's matchup likely doesn't matter either way. If the Hawks win out, they are probably getting the one seed, and definitely getting the West. They may end up with the 2 seed in a 3-way tie with NO at 1 and GB at 3. Everything depends on how those three teams fare in week 16.

If the Hawks lose to the Rams again, then it is probably better that the Rams win tonight, that would likely give us the 5 seed going to play in Philadelphia for the WC round, and GB for the divisional, while a TB win gives us the 3 seed hosting AZ, and likely the Rams in the divisional. I don't like our chances of beating Zona twice this year, and 3 losses to the Rams is not unlikely.

All that to say, it is really too early to know. A Rams loss gives us a little more cushion in the West, but in a year with only one bye, and no clear home field advantage, seeding isn't nearly as important as likely matchups. Winning the west, only to face two teams from the west, isn't really an advantage.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Very rarely would you not want a division rival to lose in these sorts of matchups.

Rams barely have a tougher schedule than us, so it's not like they're going away down the stretch. IMO this is a no brainer. Rams.