There Are No Great Teams In Our Way

SonicHawk

Reaction score
The NFC east is a joke, Green Bay is beatable, flawed, and too reliant on Davante. The Saints have a TE at QB and a broken old man returning in a few weeks, the Bucs show up to half of their games, and in late December the Hawks will show they can beat anybody in the NFC west.

I don't think the Hawks are the best team. But on any given Sunday they can be.

I'll dream of the only bye, but there's no doubt in my mind that the Hawks can beat anybody in the NFC, multiple weeks in a row.

The rest of our schedule is filled with W's. Eagles, Jets, Giants, Washington FT, Niners.

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I expect the games against the NFC East to be more competitive than we would hope and it'll bring more criticisms to this team. We really won't know what this team is (especially headed into the Playoffs) until they play the Rams.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Also worth noting, despite the records of these NFC East teams...they're not going to just lay down and die against the Hawks.

Giants - within one score in all their games outside of getting blown out by the NIners, but they held it agains tthe Rams (which is currently a top 5-7 team)

Washington - looks really bad early on, but they seem to have improved (given their scores and blowing out other bad teams recently)

Eagles - Also not getting blown out in their recent games.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
They are all NFL teams so AGS... but we are clearly the better team in all those matchups.

Rat

Reaction score
Packers, Saints, Bucs, Cards, and Rams fans are probably saying the same thing. Will probably come down to who’s least injured by the playoffs.

sutz

Reaction score
If we can just stay out of our own way, we'll go far. :snack:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Packers - Can be beaten with a STRONG run game; do not try to beat them with Wilson
Saints - No pass game now, stop their run game and RUN on them, Wilson will get destroyed by their pass rushers
Rams - Run to beat these guys, cannot throw on them
Bucs - Pass rush Brady all day. Their pass defense is awful. Russ can beat these guys.

This is how I would plan to play these teams

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":3m4hw81r said:
Packers - Can be beaten with a STRONG run game; do not try to beat them with Wilson
Saints - No pass game now, stop their run game and RUN on them, Wilson will get destroyed by their pass rushers
Rams - Run to beat these guys, cannot throw on them
Bucs - Pass rush Brady all day. Their pass defense is awful. Russ can beat these guys.

This is how I would plan to play these teams

Brady is terrible tonight!! The Rams are tearing him up!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams are in our way, that's it.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We just can't give them a 10 yard buffer on every down and try to take away those quick passes. Need big games from the LBs.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1g1zdfdk said:
Just imagine how sweet a revenge win against the Steelers would be.

:{)

:twisted: :179417:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ys0libo said:
Just imagine how sweet a revenge win against the Steelers would be.

:{)

Revenge is sweet.

But that feeling gets trumped by my hope they never reach the playoffs, ever again, in history, of this earth.

El Caliente

Reaction score
As a Saints fan I feel the same way as all of you. This conference is so wide open we control 1st place this week, but we have now seen 1st place switch hands 3 times in 3 weeks. We have flaws like every team, and (like every team) if we can fix them we are unstoppable. This really is going to be some amazing football from here on out as every team in the top 5 of the conference can move up.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We'll still play down to inferior competition like we always frustratingly do. Just watch, we'll probably beat only one NFC LEast team by more than one score.

themunn

Reaction score
The Washington game is the one that I think will be worse than it looks on paper - December game at Fedex field - 10am kickoff. I know we've broken that hoodoo in as far as we won a load in a road, but of the next 4 games that one worries me most.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Rams are the top dog in the division. The two wins against the McVay Rams have been the Earl Karate Chop at the end zone on Gurley and a shanked FG by Legatron. In the mean time, they have kicked out butt on 3 occasions and on the remaining 2 occasions, we’ve not been able to make the defensive stop when needed

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I still feel like the Rams will fade down the stretch, leaving the Hawks and Cards atop the West. Last night it was just that Brady outGoffed Goff.

If our defense plays like it did against the Cards, and I have no reason to believe they won't, we will frustrate Goff and handle them easily.

This is a different team this year, and I expect pretty much a stat padding cake walk for the next 4 games.

Latest posts