Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I need help... Does anybody know a good shrink

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I was totally intent on rooting against the Rams, and I was succeeding, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from smiling and enjoying Tom throwing that last INT...

Anybody else have that same issue?
    AlciG
    NET Starter

• You can tell your shrink the 43 year old GOAT QB still has less INTs than prime Wilson so far this season

massari
    NET Veteran

• AlciG wrote:I was totally intent on rooting against the Rams, and I was succeeding, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from smiling and enjoying Tom throwing that last INT...

Anybody else have that same issue?

While it was certainly nice to see Tom throwing the INT, but the Rams winning means we're in 2nd place... and the Rams have and always be our arch-rival. I wish he could have threw 3 or 4 INT's, and still have TB win the game on a pick-6 against Goff. Now that would have been sweet!
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

• I believe that the Rams are "for real". Our game against them on December 27th will go a long way in determining our Post Season success. The continuing improvement of our Defense will likely determine the outcome of that game.
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• I was initially rooting for TB but the refs were hosing the Rams and it changed my choice. Plus Ariens is a smug arrogant whiner. I still think Goff is a liability to the Rams.
    Boohman14
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information