Ravens and Packers tried to steal Snacks today...

W

Welshers

And he chose the Seahawks!

Per Tom Pelissero twitter:

"The #Packers and #Ravens both tried today to sign DT Snacks Harrison off Seattle's practice squad, I'm told. Instead, Snacks -- who was out of elevations -- officially signed to the #Seahawks
active roster and now will go try to get a ring."

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status ... 11111?s=20

TypeSly

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome! It's really refreshing to hear something like that, being that Seattle used to be thought of as purgatory for NFL players back in the day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You made the right choice Snacks. The culture in that locker room and that organization is outstanding. Players want to play here.

James in PA

Reaction score
Ha Ha. Suck it to both of those teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypeSly

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3duzm1fv said:
You made the right choice Snacks. The culture in that locker room and that organization is outstanding. Players want to play here.

That really would have sucked to lose Snacks, since it was the Seahawks who put all the time and energy into getting him back into game-shape. Plus, I can't imagine him making more of an impact on those other teams, since we're really depending on him this season. Adding him to my love-list for this one :2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time that Snacks turned down offers from other teams. IIRC, he turned down a couple of offers when he first got here and ended up on PS instead of the 53. He figured he was better off here all along, it seems. Always want guys who want to be here.

:2thumbs: