Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Eagles)

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Stupid Rams. Or is that stupid Bucs? Either way the Seahawks are knocked out of the first place division spot for now and with the Rams facing the M*A*S*H unit aka the 2020 49ers this weekend it's likely to remain that way after this weekend, although stranger things have happened. In fact would it be a total surprise to see the Rams lay an egg here? It's a divisional game and I hear the 9ers are getting some players back, and it's not like the Rams haven't had some eggs this year. But enough about them. The Seahawks control their own destiny by winning out and that matchup with the Rams in December, make no mistake about it, is for all the divisional marbles.

Winning out and finishing 13-3 is the goal of course, and with the remaining schedule it's not all that improbable. If the Hawks can maintain that style of play they showcased against the Cardinals (and Russ isn't afraid to cook a bit more) I think we do win out. It starts with this Monday facing a lowly Eagles team wondering if they need to bench Wentz. The key is not to play down to their opponent these next 4 weeks but keep up the trend we saw last Thursday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 30 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-2
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Hawks 31

Eagles 20
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:Stupid Rams. Or is that stupid Bucs? Either way the Seahawks are knocked out of the first place division spot for now and with the Rams facing the M*A*S*H unit aka the 2020 49ers this weekend it's likely to remain that way after this weekend, although stranger things have happened. In fact would it be a total surprise to see the Rams lay an egg here? It's a divisional game and I hear the 9ers are getting some players back, and it's not like the Rams haven't had some eggs this year. But enough about them. The Seahawks control their own destiny by winning out and that matchup with the Rams in December, make no mistake about it, is for all the divisional marbles.

Winning out and finishing 13-3 is the goal of course, and with the remaining schedule it's not all that improbable. If the Hawks can maintain that style of play they showcased against the Cardinals (and Russ isn't afraid to cook a bit more) I think we do win out. It starts with this Monday facing a lowly Eagles team wondering if they need to bench Wentz. The key is not to play down to their opponent these next 4 weeks but keep up the trend we saw last Thursday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 30 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-2

31-24, Hawks.

Until our Defense steps up on continual weeks, even poor-playing QBs will take shots on us.
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Well the 49ers were a MASH unit, but as of before game time last week we took the crown of most injured, we have since got players back, but telling us and 49ers running neck and neck for bed space for a while. Testament to how well John and Pete have juggled and signed roster pieces that allowed us to keep contending even if ugly.

Eagles should be a win, but that ugly Pride Monster is showing up now for them, they want to get Wentz playing on track so Pederson who isn't conventional may try some things.

Need to be on our toes this game. I want to see the defense build on last week, confidence and some limiting of what the Eagles Try to do will be a nice starting point for the stretch here.

Shut down something, don't let 3rd and long for the Eagles be successful.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Hawks 34 - Eagles 17 and the Eagles get their points late.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Hawks 31

Eagles 17

And I agree that 1 Eagles TD will be in garbage time.
    ddores
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• Same, Hawks have a nice lead, let them make it look tougher than it actually was, people freak out etc.

Hawks 30-20 (but they are leading 30-13 late in the game)
    Russ throws 2 more TD's to DK, Carson with a Rushing TD.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Don't let their record fool you, the iggles are a formidable foes on the road. I'd say 2 turnovers and our goose will be cooked. We need to stay focused and run the ball.

Seahawks 27

Eagles 20

Record 6-4 :chug:
    Last edited by Chawker on Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• I don't know why, but I just have a feeling in my bones that we roll. 8) A while back, I picked this as a trap game. It still may be. But for now, I'm going with my gut:

Hawks - 41
    Eagles - 23

:229031_thewave:
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Seahawks 35 Eagles 13
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• We almost always play down to our competition. It'll be closer than it should be. 37-33.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• I think we will play well this Monday night Hawks 38 Eagles 19
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• 24-21 Hawks
    xray
    NET Veteran

• As Pessimistic I am about the Hawks this should be an easy win. This will give us a good showing if we are a competitive playoff team. Hawks should win easily. Wentz is bad and so is the entire team. I agree they do get a score late but Seahawks win and kick the Eagles out of the NFC least race.

Hawks 37
    Eagles 20
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

• Hawks dominate in the run game and Wilson with 4 TDS.

Hawks 34-20.

YTD 7-3
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• 27-17 Hawks

I think the Eagles will get some cheap points off of like a Jalen Raegor bomb or a fumble scoop 6, but outside of that Hawks dominate the game.
    Teahawks
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Watching the Redskins play Dallas....I'm concerned about the Away game with them.....but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Unless a certain RB goes down in his first game back....we ought to win by two touchdowns.

Hawks 31 Eagles 17
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• 28-13 hawks
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

• I usually don't do these predictions but I have a feeling our boys are gonna mop the turf with these birds and.
    Russell to DK x 1. Russ to Lockett x 2. Carson storms back for a solid buck and 2 TD's (1 of each).

38-23 Hawks.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• WHAT!!!!!!!

17-9 for the Seahawks isn't taken yet?

Okay, it's taken now.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:24-21 Hawks

I second that emotion. I don't feel comfortable predicting any Hawks win or loss outside of 5 points, to be honest. That's the way Petey coaches. As we have well established here.

There will be the WTF loss coming up, but I don't think this is the game. The Jets have to win one game this year. Every team has the WTF. Seahawks haven't lost to any sucky teams this year, so they are due for their time behind the shed. Ain't gonna be Philly tho.

24-21 Seahawks
    AubHawk71
    NET Rookie

• 38-16 Seattle
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

• Hawks - 27
    Eagles - 13
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

• Easy win. 38-17 Hawks
    Ytd 5-5
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• I just felt the need to add that we are back in first place in the division. Thanks 9ers! :irishdrinkers:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• 45-24 Hawks

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
    HawaiiD
    NET Rookie

• I'd love to see them hold any team to less than 20 points, but the number of people predicting it in this thread? You guys are definitely fearless.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• This game shouldn't be close, but we've all seen how we can let teams back in the game. But this time I don't think that will happen.

Hawks 37
    Eagles 20

I hear the Eagles are starting a new QB. My how Wentz has fallen.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• They held the Cards to 21 and the Rams to 23.
    They certainly are capable of holding the Eagles under 20. Not saying they will, but it's not unrealistic at all imo.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• There are no easy games in the NFL However The Hawks D has something to prove... I say they roll 31-10 Hawks... and Im really hoping they don't give up 14 points in the prevent D...that is a real possibility so it could be 31 -24 Hawks... I dislike prevent D...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• If the 49's had lost and Seattle was playing from behind in the division race, having something to prove, this would be an easy win, but since they can nose ahead here, I fear a stumble as they have a soso history of late of winning the games that they should, AND mean something.

Jalen Hurts comes out and struggles then catches fire in the soft coverage. Pete tries to hit his quota of 4 consecutive 3 and outs. Eagles up by 10 by mid-3rd but win by 2.

26 - 23 .
    NOLAHawk
    NET Starter

• Weather is going to help the Eagles, taking high and long passing game away due to wind will limit deep strikes at least half a game if it is blowing into our faces.

This will make long drives the key to winning, Running game, quick outs and short passes and YAC. Their defense is better against the pass really pretty good actually.

So run and run some more.

Here's the link I looked at.

https://www.lineups.com/nfl-team-rankings/defense
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• And when you're done running...……..run some more :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• we just always seem to beat the eagles. 28-17 Hawks.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

• Optimus25 wrote:we just always seem to beat the eagles. 28-17 Hawks.

Now we're cookin' with butter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Everything went well yesterday so we come out sloppy and eagles need the game. 30-24 eagles.

Feels like i am picking $1 on price is right
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• My prediction is a win as all stalls in both my barns are freshly cleaned, so our defense has no excuse. My concern would be our sorry history vs backup/replacement QBs.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

• Wow, the Eagles are just embarrassing.

And yet...still in it. For now.

Petey ball!
    AubHawk71
    NET Rookie

• Teahawks wrote:27-17 Hawks

I think the Eagles will get some cheap points off of like a Jalen Raegor bomb or a fumble scoop 6, but outside of that Hawks dominate the game.

Winner!

PM me your address and I mail you some .NET stickers
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Wenhawk wrote:
    Teahawks wrote:27-17 Hawks

Winner!

The hail mary couldn't have been cheaper. He wins both score and prediction of events - bigger stickers for this guy, Wen! :2thumbs:
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran

• NOLAHawk wrote:If the 49's had lost and Seattle was playing from behind in the division race, having something to prove, this would be an easy win, but since they can nose ahead here, I fear a stumble as they have a soso history of late of winning the games that they should, AND mean something.

Jalen Hurts comes out and struggles then catches fire in the soft coverage. Pete tries to hit his quota of 4 consecutive 3 and outs. Eagles up by 10 by mid-3rd but win by 2.

26 - 23 .

Win or lose, this ^^^^^ is how I feel about every upcoming game. If everyone ahead or tied with us, loses, it feels like a let down week. If everyone ahead/even with us and in the division wins, we kick ass. I have no proof of this theory, but the last handful of years seem to follow this tren. Thank goodness, the Eagles are terrible
    OrangeGravy
    NET Veteran

• Dang it!! Had DK made that catch in the endzone as he should have, I would have nailed the score prediction for the first time ever!

DOH!!! :lol: :P
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Ad Hawk wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:
    Teahawks wrote:27-17 Hawks

Winner!

The hail mary couldn't have been cheaper. He wins both score and prediction of events - bigger stickers for this guy, Wen! :2thumbs:

I wouldn't say a Richard Rogers deflected hail mary catch is the same as Raegor flying by one of our safeties on a go route, but I appreciate the endorsement!

And also thank you Wen!
    Teahawks
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information