Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Eagles)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Stupid Rams. Or is that stupid Bucs? Either way the Seahawks are knocked out of the first place division spot for now and with the Rams facing the M*A*S*H unit aka the 2020 49ers this weekend it's likely to remain that way after this weekend, although stranger things have happened. In fact would it be a total surprise to see the Rams lay an egg here? It's a divisional game and I hear the 9ers are getting some players back, and it's not like the Rams haven't had some eggs this year. But enough about them. The Seahawks control their own destiny by winning out and that matchup with the Rams in December, make no mistake about it, is for all the divisional marbles.

Winning out and finishing 13-3 is the goal of course, and with the remaining schedule it's not all that improbable. If the Hawks can maintain that style of play they showcased against the Cardinals (and Russ isn't afraid to cook a bit more) I think we do win out. It starts with this Monday facing a lowly Eagles team wondering if they need to bench Wentz. The key is not to play down to their opponent these next 4 weeks but keep up the trend we saw last Thursday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 30 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-2

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":2u4o5tn1 said:
Stupid Rams. Or is that stupid Bucs? Either way the Seahawks are knocked out of the first place division spot for now and with the Rams facing the M*A*S*H unit aka the 2020 49ers this weekend it's likely to remain that way after this weekend, although stranger things have happened. In fact would it be a total surprise to see the Rams lay an egg here? It's a divisional game and I hear the 9ers are getting some players back, and it's not like the Rams haven't had some eggs this year. But enough about them. The Seahawks control their own destiny by winning out and that matchup with the Rams in December, make no mistake about it, is for all the divisional marbles.

Winning out and finishing 13-3 is the goal of course, and with the remaining schedule it's not all that improbable. If the Hawks can maintain that style of play they showcased against the Cardinals (and Russ isn't afraid to cook a bit more) I think we do win out. It starts with this Monday facing a lowly Eagles team wondering if they need to bench Wentz. The key is not to play down to their opponent these next 4 weeks but keep up the trend we saw last Thursday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 30 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-2

31-24, Hawks.

Until our Defense steps up on continual weeks, even poor-playing QBs will take shots on us.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the 49ers were a MASH unit, but as of before game time last week we took the crown of most injured, we have since got players back, but telling us and 49ers running neck and neck for bed space for a while. Testament to how well John and Pete have juggled and signed roster pieces that allowed us to keep contending even if ugly.

Eagles should be a win, but that ugly Pride Monster is showing up now for them, they want to get Wentz playing on track so Pederson who isn't conventional may try some things.

Need to be on our toes this game. I want to see the defense build on last week, confidence and some limiting of what the Eagles Try to do will be a nice starting point for the stretch here.

Shut down something, don't let 3rd and long for the Eagles be successful.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hawks 34 - Eagles 17 and the Eagles get their points late.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Hawks 31

Eagles 17

And I agree that 1 Eagles TD will be in garbage time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Same, Hawks have a nice lead, let them make it look tougher than it actually was, people freak out etc.

Hawks 30-20 (but they are leading 30-13 late in the game)
Russ throws 2 more TD's to DK, Carson with a Rushing TD.

Chawker

Reaction score
Don't let their record fool you, the iggles are a formidable foes on the road. I'd say 2 turnovers and our goose will be cooked. We need to stay focused and run the ball.

Seahawks 27

Eagles 20

Record 6-4 :chug:

FPD

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I just have a feeling in my bones that we roll. 8) A while back, I picked this as a trap game. It still may be. But for now, I'm going with my gut:

Hawks - 41
Eagles - 23

:229031_thewave:

zchurch74

Reaction score
As Pessimistic I am about the Hawks this should be an easy win. This will give us a good showing if we are a competitive playoff team. Hawks should win easily. Wentz is bad and so is the entire team. I agree they do get a score late but Seahawks win and kick the Eagles out of the NFC least race.

Hawks 37
Eagles 20

Teahawks

Reaction score
27-17 Hawks

I think the Eagles will get some cheap points off of like a Jalen Raegor bomb or a fumble scoop 6, but outside of that Hawks dominate the game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Watching the Redskins play Dallas....I'm concerned about the Away game with them.....but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Unless a certain RB goes down in his first game back....we ought to win by two touchdowns.

Hawks 31 Eagles 17

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
WHAT!!!!!!!

17-9 for the Seahawks isn't taken yet?

Okay, it's taken now.