Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cardinals lost, Rams lost, AND Buccaneers lost???

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • HAHAHA... That was really good, I enjoyed today haha.

Yeah we have a legit shot for a nice seed now with our remaining schedule... I know home field is not what it used to be but I still think it's what we need.
    Tokadub
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, pretty productive day. Felt like the Hawks won, and they haven't even played yet. Noice
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• We just need GB to stumble now.
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

• Nice win for your Falcons yesterday (If you are actually a Falcon fan)
    Didn't see that coming. Raiders are a solid team, especially on offense.
    You guys smoked 'em. 43-6??? Dayum. Holding them to 6 points is impressive.
    As tough as this year has been with all those heartbreakers, I was happy for you guys. And, it doesn't hurt that I will forever hate the Raiders :mrgreen:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Nice win for your Falcons yesterday (If you are actually a Falcon fan)
    Didn't see that coming. Raiders are a solid team, especially on offense.
    You guys smoked 'em. 43-6??? Dayum. Holding them to 6 points is impressive.
    As tough as this year has been with all those heartbreakers, I was happy for you guys. And, it doesn't hurt that I will forever hate the Raiders :mrgreen:

I believe falcongoggles is a Seahawks fan but goes by falcongoggles because the dude has the best job out of all of us...

He's a F-16 Viper Driver!! :bow:

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Nice! Ok, well, then that post goes to whoever likes the Falcons :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:
    Best job ever indeed. VERY cool.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I believe he shared his experience in a thread on there about doing the flyover for a Hawks game last season. That was way cool. Plane broke down and he almost didn't make it. They were flying up from New Mexico I believe and the plane had suffered an oil pressure issue so they landed at a base in Utah I believe. Then it just so happened by chance that base had a Viper mechanic available who fixed the plane... Was a great story.
    potatohead33
    NET Practice Squad

• potatohead33 wrote:I believe he shared his experience in a thread on there about doing the flyover for a Hawks game last season. That was way cool. Plane broke down and he almost didn't make it. They were flying up from New Mexico I believe and the plane had suffered an oil pressure issue so they landed at a base in Utah I believe. Then it just so happened by chance that base had a Viper mechanic available who fixed the plane... Was a great story.

That's right...It was so cool...Maybe he can provide the link (I think there was a link to video)?

Meanwhile I'm not even a hint of jealous as I settle for flying my 1/5 scale RC model. :lol: :P
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I still think #1 seed or #5 seed is the best chance at SB.
    stang233
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information