Cardinals lost, Rams lost, AND Buccaneers lost???

Tokadub

Reaction score
HAHAHA... That was really good, I enjoyed today haha.

Yeah we have a legit shot for a nice seed now with our remaining schedule... I know home field is not what it used to be but I still think it's what we need.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice win for your Falcons yesterday (If you are actually a Falcon fan)
Didn't see that coming. Raiders are a solid team, especially on offense.
You guys smoked 'em. 43-6??? Dayum. Holding them to 6 points is impressive.
As tough as this year has been with all those heartbreakers, I was happy for you guys. And, it doesn't hurt that I will forever hate the Raiders :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2xx8y8gk said:
Nice win for your Falcons yesterday (If you are actually a Falcon fan)
Didn't see that coming. Raiders are a solid team, especially on offense.
You guys smoked 'em. 43-6??? Dayum. Holding them to 6 points is impressive.
As tough as this year has been with all those heartbreakers, I was happy for you guys. And, it doesn't hurt that I will forever hate the Raiders :mrgreen:

I believe falcongoggles is a Seahawks fan but goes by falcongoggles because the dude has the best job out of all of us...

He's a F-16 Viper Driver!! :bow:

IMG 7849web

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice! Ok, well, then that post goes to whoever likes the Falcons :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:
Best job ever indeed. VERY cool.

potatohead33

Reaction score
I believe he shared his experience in a thread on there about doing the flyover for a Hawks game last season. That was way cool. Plane broke down and he almost didn't make it. They were flying up from New Mexico I believe and the plane had suffered an oil pressure issue so they landed at a base in Utah I believe. Then it just so happened by chance that base had a Viper mechanic available who fixed the plane... Was a great story.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
potatohead33":33w3886x said:
I believe he shared his experience in a thread on there about doing the flyover for a Hawks game last season. That was way cool. Plane broke down and he almost didn't make it. They were flying up from New Mexico I believe and the plane had suffered an oil pressure issue so they landed at a base in Utah I believe. Then it just so happened by chance that base had a Viper mechanic available who fixed the plane... Was a great story.

That's right...It was so cool...Maybe he can provide the link (I think there was a link to video)?

Meanwhile I'm not even a hint of jealous as I settle for flying my 1/5 scale RC model. :lol: :p

stang233

Reaction score
I still think #1 seed or #5 seed is the best chance at SB.