Field conditions tonight

seabowl

Reaction score
It has been pouring And incredible wind gusts here all day but will calm down by game time. I am concerned though about the grass field condition though. Put on the long cleats!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
seabowl":3tvskf87 said:
It has been pouring And incredible wind gusts here all day but will calm down by game time. I am concerned though about the grass field condition though. Put on the long cleats!!!

Eesh! Hope the winds and rain calm down by kickoff. Either way I think we see a lot of Carson tonight.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yea, I’m about 1.5 hours away from Philly and it has been miserable all day. Tornado watch for Philly until 7pm eastern time. Thankfully the weather conditions should be improved by game time. I just hope the field isn’t too slippery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
James in PA":p5qlr7h2 said:
Yea, I’m about 1.5 hours away from Philly and it has been miserable all day. Tornado watch for Philly until 7pm eastern time. Thankfully the weather conditions should be improved by game time. I just hope the field isn’t too slippery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes away here, working from home all day with a view of surrounding trees out of my window. It's been absolutely torrential here for much of the day. Raindrops less like sprinkles and more like a deity dumping a bucket of water on the mid-atlantic region.

Went to both games last year and danced in the stadium both times for two 17-9 Seattle victories. Too bad I'll have to miss this one due to no fans being permitted at the Linc.

I can't imagine the conditions will be any good tonight. May struggle getting the deep passing game to click, so having Carson and Hyde is going to be crucial. The team that moves the ball more effectively on the ground could be the one that takes the game, and Philly may lean on Hurts to provide that edge. Should be interesting.

Also, the sky is a surreal shade of orange currently. Looks kind of cool.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I happened to flip on NFL network a couple of hours ago and they did have the field covered. Will that help? How far in advance of the game do they have to remove the covering in which case if the storm hasn't stopped things will get messy.

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":aoqvjvdj said:
seabowl":aoqvjvdj said:

Eesh! Hope the winds and rain calm down by kickoff. Either way I think we see a lot of Carson tonight.

Ha! Good... Carson is going to pound them into submission and then Russ is going to drop a moon ball for 60 yards and a TD to Metcalf...

The new norm!!

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks are damn good against the Run. We have Carson, Hyde and Russ. I like our chances a LOT tonight.