Tonight is a pivtol, turning point game. Season defining.

W

Welshers

Tonight we will learn a lot about the direction the rest of our season is going to go. We need to be able to handle a team like this to stay competitive in the division and for the bye. It will tellh us a lot about our defense if we can't shut down the Eagles using Wentz/Jalen Hurts in his first ever NFL game. Winning tonight will show if we have what it takes to beat the rest of the NFC Least and the Jets, because if we can do that we will be in great position. At this point in the season we need to take the games against teams with losing records.

Every game is a trap game in The League, tonight included. We need to put together consecutive wins again for the first time since our 5-0 start. To win a SB you have to win at least 3 n a row. We will learn A LOT about our team and this defense tonight, especially considering this is the first time we will be close to full health since Week 1. Our pro bowl CB is coming back, our featured back, and our starting center. Tonight we will learn if this team has what it takes to win it all.

sutz

Reaction score
Only in the sense that a team should win the games it's supposed to win. The Hawks are 'supposed' to win tonight, so they should.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I'm actually a little worried for some reason. I shouldn't be. Seahawks do pretty good in prime-time games. Eagles' offense is ranked 31 and 30th in passing. Hard to say how they will look without Wentz, but it takes more than a QB. Their defense in ranked #6. I liked how the Seahawks looked last week though and we have some guys coming back.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

hgwellz12":1zw5hx7x said:
All I need to know is if you are GUARUNTEEEING a win tonight & if your wife is on board?
No, I save my GUAAAARAAAAAAANTEEEEES for very rare occasions. Can't guarantee this one. I feel good about it though.

John63

Reaction score
We will know pretty early if we have a chance or not.

John63

Reaction score
John63":t0gw3v8r said:
We will know pretty early if we have a chance or not.

We now know 3 runs from inside the 5. Taking Wilson out of the game

OP
OP
W

Welshers

I stick by my original post. This was a key win because it showed established a new winning streak and back to back big games from our D. Let's win at home to NY.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It looked more like we played a terrible offense than our defense got much better. DL looks better, secondary looks Unimpressive. We got lucky that some of those long throws where our defender arrived a tad early did not get called DPI.

In the 2nd half the refs did start calling those but we had a better lead by then.

We looked like a good team with some great players. We didn't look like a top echelon team but we looked OK.

Considering the opponent not sure you can read much from the win.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
I think last night showed we have a good team -- and good teams win games even when they are not playing great. Our D played well, our O played well enough to beat a 3-6-1 team. As we've seen so many times, the Hawks rise and fall to the level of the competition.