Vanilla flavored Seahawks

zchurch74

Reaction score
I have a feeling we are going to see a very boring Seahawks team the next few weeks. Don’t get hurt. Just win the games and be 100% going into the Rams game.

Russ looked really slow tonight. Nothing special on offense and D played pretty well against a terrible Eagles offense. We can beat the Giants and Paper Airplanes and the Football Team with a game plan like tonight.

Our O-line looked really bad and has to play A LOT better to even have a chance against the Rams and not blow it against the Football Team. I don’t think we will play a D-line as tough as the Eagles until we play the Rams. Washington is good but we will be better.

Go Hawks!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
zchurch74":22dbpkbu said:
I have a feeling we are going to see a very boring Seahawks team the next few weeks. Don’t get hurt. Just win the games and be 100% going into the Rams game.

Russ looked really slow tonight. Nothing special on offense and D played pretty well against a terrible Eagles offense. We can beat the Giants and Paper Airplanes and the Football Team with a game plan like tonight.

Our O-line looked really bad and has to play A LOT better to even have a chance against the Rams and not blow it against the Football Team. I don’t think we will play a D-line as tough as the Eagles until we play the Rams. Washington is good but we will be better.

Go Hawks!
Expect more Pete Ball.
Very underwhelming game from the coaching staff and offense.
Defense played well until they fell asleep on the Hail Mary.

Officiating was horrible, keeping Philly in a game that wasn’t that close.

Outside of the Jets, Philly is the worst team in football.

W

Welshers

Sports Hernia":1380ykd5 said:

The one win Jaguars would like to have a word with you.

Anyway, a W is a W.

W

Welshers

zchurch74":50ljd5if said:

Go Hawks!
What happened to 5-5 BTW?

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
I hate to put anything on the refs but they did keep Philly in the game. They call the grounding call and that changes the entire game.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Defense played good football for 85% of the night. Offensive coaching staff was horrendous in that first quarter and honestly for most of the night. What the hell were those delayed playcalls over and over? Forcing the run and just kind of coasting to a boring win against a bad team on the verge of cleaning house. The offense really only moved the ball thanks to DK winning 1 on 1 against a really good CB all night. Going to have to play much better against legitimate teams. Lucky for them they don't see any for a few weeks.

Polk738

Reaction score
Agreed, and I'd say the drop off between Shell and Ogbuehi is much bigger than I thought, that guy is hot garbage-tho the rest of the line didn't look great either

-Pretty obvious Pete doesn't want to beat Carson to death so he'll let Hyde get smoked in the backfield play after play

-Schotty's play calling was awful, I don't know what he saw in those screens to Moore to think they'd eventually work

-Refs were hot garbage, not sure how you miss an intentional grounding call that is 3 yards short of the LOS

BChawkfan

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3f2skb4t said:
I especially loved watching the Eagles Sports Network on ESPN tonight. Geezus H...are you

serious???

If you had your eyes closed,you would never have known the Seahawks were even playing in the 4th quarter.
Announcers were like...eagles this,eagles that,eagles,eagles eagles. Blah blah blah and the eagles

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Polk738":tok6owc1 said:
Agreed, and I'd say the drop off between Shell and Ogbuehi is much bigger than I thought, that guy is hot garbage-tho the rest of the line didn't look great either

-Pretty obvious Pete doesn't want to beat Carson to death so he'll let Hyde get smoked in the backfield play after play

-Schotty's play calling was awful, I don't know what he saw in those screens to Moore to think they'd eventually work

-Refs were hot garbage, not sure how you miss an intentional grounding call that is 3 yards short of the LOS

Ogbuehi was awful, slow, lethargic and what seemed like unwilling to engage.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1is090xm said:
Ogbuehi was awful, slow, lethargic and what seemed like unwilling to engage.

I agree. Second coming of Sean Locklear. But, he played better than I expected. Philly's dline is tough.

TypeSly

Reaction score
I don't know... that Washington defence makes me nervous. They're definitely better than the Eagles.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Offense was really pretty non existent in terms of consistent plays.

It was rather boring.

Defense looked as good as it could considering this was against Carson Wentz.

I think a lot posters here want to see Seattle blow teams out especially the inferior opponents every now and then but it just doesn’t happen.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TypeSly":bcbso1ns said:
I don't know... that Washington defence makes me nervous. They're definitely better than the Eagles.

I think that will be the toughest remaining game.

John63

Reaction score
zchurch74":5t09r6kg said:

Go Hawks!
I agree but I think it is because pc is back to same old and Wilson and the players don't like it.

hawks85

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":mkr25ijy said:
zchurch74":mkr25ijy said:

Go Hawks!
Expect more Pete Ball.
Very underwhelming game from the coaching staff and offense.
Defense played well until they fell asleep on the Hail Mary.

Officiating was horrible, keeping Philly in a game that wasn’t that close.

That Philly D-line is the best in football right now

olyfan63

Reaction score
I also don't think people are giving Philly enough credit for their very good defense. Also, Eagles DC Jim Schwartz may not be a great head coach, with the Lions, but he seems to be a heckuva DC for the Eagles. Their D played us hard and smart, and made big plays when it mattered, like the two 4th downs they stuffed us on.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":20p7sfh0 said:
zchurch74":20p7sfh0 said:

Go Hawks!
I agree but I think it is because pc is back to same old and Wilson and the players don't like it.
Yes PC is back because he let Russ cook and Russ burned up with
his play in those losses..It's a team game and they are in the win
business..The D has been doing better with Russ cooking less (yes)?
Russ is a great game manager and wins more by doing that.
As for players and Wilson not liking it..How the hell would you know?
I know for a fact they all like winning and so do most of us :2thumbs:

rcaido

Reaction score
IndyHawk":304jxh5o said:
John63":304jxh5o said:
zchurch74":304jxh5o said:

Go Hawks!

We are winning because we dont have Homer or Dallas starting as our RB & we got our Defense players. I think they are just playing Vanilla right now...I expect them to let Russ cook in the playoffs.

misfit

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3tewydj4 said:
John63":3tewydj4 said:
zchurch74":3tewydj4 said:

Go Hawks!
I hate this take so much

the defense is not better cuz russ is cooking less. you need rbs.
maybe cuz they got dunlap and snacks and other players back and are playing more agressive.
KC is running the ball more, is Patrick Mahomes a great game manager?