Dear Legion of Babies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Welshers

Dear angry fans,

We won the game by what, save for a garbage time hail mary, was two full scores. The only real TD they scored was off a terrible no-call that gave them 30 yards. Say what you want about the Eagles, but they almost beat the undefeated Steelers at one point this season (they lost by 11 but had the ball down 2 with 3 minutes left).

The D got 6 sacks and played well regardless of how bad the Eagles O was. We could have EASILY held them to no touchdowns. We've won two and a row and went on the east and got the win. It was never really in doubt. The D will continue to improve. Nothing to cry about.

Good win on the road. Let's beat the NY teams at home now.

GO SEAHAWKS

mistaowen

Reaction score
Team did not play particularly well against a bad team. This is a fan forum to discuss the team, people are allowed to criticize a subpar outing But yeah...legion of babies... good one.

And they couldn't 'easily' hold them to no TD's. They scored 2 TD's regardless of how they happened. The stat sheet shows another 1 score game.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

mistaowen":38lur3e1 said:
Team did not play particularly well against a bad team. This is a fan forum to discuss the team, people are allowed to criticize a subpar outing But yeah...legion of babies... good one.

And they couldn't 'easily' hold them to no TD's. They scored 2 TD's regardless of how they happened. The stat sheet shows another 1 score game.
I said they easily COULD have. If the hail mary doesn't bounce their way and the bad call didn't go in the way, Philly likely doesn't score a TD. I think you have to take things like that into account when looking at the big picture.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Defense was fine most of the game, offense was garbage for most of the game.

I'm not going to complain about either because the refs were horrible and made the game way closer than it should've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.