Defense should be ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cymatica

Reaction score
Of that final drive. They basically ruined the satisfaction they gave me the entire rest of the game. Finish!

W

Welshers

Can't tell if your serious. It was the playcalling if anything because we played super soft. And then the hail mary was just a freak play. Literally garbage time.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling

Chapow

Reaction score
Lol. The defense gave up 9 points before a miraculous one handed catch on a hail mary with 12 seconds remaining in the game.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
cymatica":219ev5nh said:
Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling

Nobody cares about garbage time fluke tds, other than spread watchers.

You should feel exactly the same.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Are you actually a fan of this team?

Serious question.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3kkao0mh said:
cymatica":3kkao0mh said:

Why should I care about your opinion? Just curious

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1sxopkiu said:

Serious question.

Since 2003

Why do you feel obligated to ask that question? Serious question

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
cymatica":2o7wdxst said:
Hockey Guy":2o7wdxst said:

Serious question.

Since 2003

Because you're starting a thread to create drama where there should be none.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
cymatica":3pbyuqdb said:
Hawkpower":3pbyuqdb said:
cymatica":3pbyuqdb said:

Didn’t you share yours?

8)

Chapow

Reaction score
cymatica":1b1i9tyx said:
Hawkpower":1b1i9tyx said:
cymatica":1b1i9tyx said:

Conversely, why should anyone care about your opinion that the defense should be ashamed on a night that they held the other team to 9 points before a miraculous one handed catch on a hail mary with 12 seconds left in the game? And even with that garbage time fluke TD still held them to 17 points?

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":21lvs3kv said:
cymatica":21lvs3kv said:
Hockey Guy":21lvs3kv said:

Serious question.

Since 2003

I just think its funny that the defense, despite a near perfect game, found a way to make it a 1 score game. The offense certainly helped.

If someone gets so easily offended and worried over making light of the game, then that's their deal, not something I'll sweat over

sutz

Reaction score
Chapow":d02uc8df said:
Lol. The defense gave up 9 points before a miraculous one handed catch on a hail mary with 12 seconds remaining in the game.
And Adams actually played that ball well, getting his hand in and knocking it down. Just unlucky that the other receiver was there to make one of those <5%-er catches.

:229031_shrug:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
cymatica":348keog2 said:
Hockey Guy":348keog2 said:
cymatica":348keog2 said:
Hockey Guy":348keog2 said:

Serious question.

Since 2003

I just think its funny that the defense, despite a near perfect game, found a way to make it a 1 score game. The offense certainly helped.

If someone gets so easily offended and worried over making light of the game, then that's their deal, not something I'll sweat over

No you don't think it's funny you actually said they should be ashamed which is an overly dramatic thing to write in a thread title.

TypeSly

Reaction score
I thought the defence had one of their best outings this season. The Eagles didn't have a 1st down on their first 5 possessions.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I think the football gods didn’t want the Eagles to score 9 points in 3 home games vs one opponent.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This thread ran its course. Attack the post, not the poster. If you must attack take it to the smack shack.
We are all rooting for the same team here, questioning another’s fandom will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.