Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defense should be ashamed

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:36 pm
  • Of that final drive. They basically ruined the satisfaction they gave me the entire rest of the game. Finish!
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1589
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:38 pm
  • Can't tell if your serious. It was the playcalling if anything because we played super soft. And then the hail mary was just a freak play. Literally garbage time.
    Welshers
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 506
    Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:55 pm


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:44 pm
  • Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1589
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:44 pm
  • Lol. The defense gave up 9 points before a miraculous one handed catch on a hail mary with 12 seconds remaining in the game.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3677
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:46 pm
  • cymatica wrote:Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling



    Nobody cares about garbage time fluke tds, other than spread watchers.

    You should feel exactly the same.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2807
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:50 pm
  • Are you actually a fan of this team?

    Serious question.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 625
    Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:52 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    cymatica wrote:Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling



    Nobody cares about garbage time fluke tds, other than spread watchers.

    You should feel exactly the same.


    Why should I care about your opinion? Just curious
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1589
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:54 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:Are you actually a fan of this team?

    Serious question.


    Since 2003

    Why do you feel obligated to ask that question? Serious question
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1589
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:57 pm
  • cymatica wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:Are you actually a fan of this team?

    Serious question.


    Since 2003

    Why do you feel obligated to ask that question? Serious question


    Because you're starting a thread to create drama where there should be none.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 625
    Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:59 pm
  • cymatica wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    cymatica wrote:Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling



    Nobody cares about garbage time fluke tds, other than spread watchers.

    You should feel exactly the same.


    Why should I care about your opinion? Just curious



    Didn’t you share yours?

    8)
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2807
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:00 pm
  • cymatica wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    cymatica wrote:Ok it was more like a nice ribeye steak dinner outdoor dining. The dinner was good, then as I'm about to finish the last couple bites of the delicious steak, a bird(in this case an eagle) does its business on my plate. Didn't ruin the whole meal, but I was really looking forward to those last 2 bites and now I am left with a somewhat empty feeling



    Nobody cares about garbage time fluke tds, other than spread watchers.

    You should feel exactly the same.


    Why should I care about your opinion? Just curious


    Conversely, why should anyone care about your opinion that the defense should be ashamed on a night that they held the other team to 9 points before a miraculous one handed catch on a hail mary with 12 seconds left in the game? And even with that garbage time fluke TD still held them to 17 points?
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3677
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:02 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:Are you actually a fan of this team?

    Serious question.


    Since 2003

    Why do you feel obligated to ask that question? Serious question


    Because you're starting a thread to create drama where there should be none.


    I just think its funny that the defense, despite a near perfect game, found a way to make it a 1 score game. The offense certainly helped.

    If someone gets so easily offended and worried over making light of the game, then that's their deal, not something I'll sweat over
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1589
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:03 pm
  • Chapow wrote:Lol. The defense gave up 9 points before a miraculous one handed catch on a hail mary with 12 seconds remaining in the game.

    And Adams actually played that ball well, getting his hand in and knocking it down. Just unlucky that the other receiver was there to make one of those <5%-er catches.

    :229031_shrug:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 21463
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 pm
  • cymatica wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:Are you actually a fan of this team?

    Serious question.


    Since 2003

    Why do you feel obligated to ask that question? Serious question


    Because you're starting a thread to create drama where there should be none.


    I just think its funny that the defense, despite a near perfect game, found a way to make it a 1 score game. The offense certainly helped.

    If someone gets so easily offended and worried over making light of the game, then that's their deal, not something I'll sweat over


    No you don't think it's funny you actually said they should be ashamed which is an overly dramatic thing to write in a thread title.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 625
    Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 pm
  • I thought the defence had one of their best outings this season. The Eagles didn't have a 1st down on their first 5 possessions.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1054
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 pm


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07 pm
  • I think the football gods didn’t want the Eagles to score 9 points in 3 home games vs one opponent.
    Flyingsquad23
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 522
    Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:47 pm


Re: Defense should be ashamed
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:10 pm
  • This thread ran its course. Attack the post, not the poster. If you must attack take it to the smack shack.
    We are all rooting for the same team here, questioning another’s fandom will not be tolerated.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 32982
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit




It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], JimZorn10 and 182 guests