Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just a little FYI...

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Just a little FYI...
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:57 pm

• :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: Just a little FYI...
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:01 am
  • Yeah, what DK is doing is pretty historic. The only receiver I can remember bettering these numbers would be Randy Moss. I think Julio Jones was pretty amazing in his first couple of seasons, but I can't really think of too many others in this realm.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:05 am
  • Just imagine what he's going to look like in 2, 3 years. :shock:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:19 am
  • DK has been GREAT, and the best part of that is he can get even better.
    He eliminates some of the drops, the occasional bone headed plays, and stays healthy, he’s a first ballot HOF’er.
    Yes, that is putting the cart before the horse but it’s quite achievable with his talent level.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:22 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:DK has been GREAT, and the best part of that is he can get even better.
    He eliminates some of the drops, the occasional bone headed plays, and stays healthy, he’s a first ballot HOF’er.
    Yes, that is putting the cart before the horse but it’s quite achievable with his talent level.

As long as he (God willing) stays healthy and if he does the smart thing, and stay with Russell Wilson, most of his career.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:30 am
  • I also like how he frustrates the CB on running plays. I heard on the radio a week or so ago that he goes full block on plays to the other side. They mentioned a kind of unwritten rule between CBs and WRs like to get a breather on those plays.
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:41 am
  • JGreen79 wrote:I also like how he frustrates the CB on running plays. I heard on the radio a week or so ago that he goes full block on plays to the other side. They mentioned a kind of unwritten rule between CBs and WRs like to get a breather on those plays.

Great point, he is also a great blocker.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:45 am
  • JGreen79 wrote:I also like how he frustrates the CB on running plays. I heard on the radio a week or so ago that he goes full block on plays to the other side. They mentioned a kind of unwritten rule between CBs and WRs like to get a breather on those plays.

Yep, he has created 3 unsportsmanlike conduct calls against the other team in the last two games! That's 45 yards!
    Welshers
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:48 am
  • Welshers wrote:
    JGreen79 wrote:I also like how he frustrates the CB on running plays. I heard on the radio a week or so ago that he goes full block on plays to the other side. They mentioned a kind of unwritten rule between CBs and WRs like to get a breather on those plays.

Yep, he has created 3 unsportsmanlike conduct calls against the other team in the last two games! That's 45 yards!

He plays hard every play he's on the field. I do notice that he seems to be a darling of the refs. Some of those should have been offsetting calls, but he never seems to get called, even when he swings at the other player :mrgreen:
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:32 am
  • Havent seen him swing only push when shoved
    balakoth
    NET Rookie

Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:24 am
  • How would have Calvin Johnson done with Russell Wilson instead of John Kitna? Well, how would have Steve Largent have done with Russell Wilson? QB's make a difference.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:34 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:How would have Calvin Johnson done with Russell Wilson instead of John Kitna? Well, how would have Steve Largent have done with Russell Wilson? QB's make a difference.

You can also say what would DK with his team playing from behind every week and no run game to speak of.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:32 pm
  • TypeSly wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:DK has been GREAT, and the best part of that is he can get even better.

As long as he (God willing) stays healthy and if he does the smart thing, and stay with Russell Wilson, most of his career.

This is where money destroys the game... I've always thought that players get wrapped up in the money and forget about how nice it is to play in a place like Seattle then it feels like they always end up coming back for less money after they had a tough experience with 2-3 other teams... If they would just make a fair contract with Seattle they would make good money and play in a great culture...

Just my take... someone who isn't being offered big money for a big mouth LMAO!!!!!!!!

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:20 pm
  • A little more...

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 am
  • It's crazy what he has done already, and at what 22 years old? Dayum.
    And he's just scratching the surface on how good he will be.
    I think a lot of people out there (not saying on here) get worked up about the comparisons.
    But, DK doesn't ask for any of these comparisons, ever. Just something to think about...…...
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:21 pm
  • "But, DK doesn't ask for any of these comparisons" because DK is writing his own story.
    DK knows you can't be like everyone else AND be outstanding.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:28 am
  • Exactly. I just find it humorous how people get worked up about the comparisons. Not so much Hawks fans. But my point is, these media idiots get all bent out of shape. He didn't ask for any comparisons. He just wants to be one of the best of all time, and at this rate, it's very possible.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:28 am
  • Next up... Terry McLaurin
    Games: 27
    Rec: 131
    Yards: 1,920
    TD: 10

Looks like his numbers are up there with D.K., Megatron et al.

He is going to be a tough matchup for us.

... oh and Happy Birthday DK!
    gobosgumbo518
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information