Just a little FYI...

Maulbert

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KyleAMadson/status/1333654403249696769[/tweet]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

TypeSly

Reaction score
Yeah, what DK is doing is pretty historic. The only receiver I can remember bettering these numbers would be Randy Moss. I think Julio Jones was pretty amazing in his first couple of seasons, but I can't really think of too many others in this realm.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just imagine what he's going to look like in 2, 3 years. :shock:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DK has been GREAT, and the best part of that is he can get even better.
He eliminates some of the drops, the occasional bone headed plays, and stays healthy, he’s a first ballot HOF’er.
Yes, that is putting the cart before the horse but it’s quite achievable with his talent level.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ht7ca6z said:
He eliminates some of the drops, the occasional bone headed plays, and stays healthy, he’s a first ballot HOF’er.
Yes, that is putting the cart before the horse but it’s quite achievable with his talent level.

As long as he (God willing) stays healthy and if he does the smart thing, and stay with Russell Wilson, most of his career.

JGreen79

Reaction score
I also like how he frustrates the CB on running plays. I heard on the radio a week or so ago that he goes full block on plays to the other side. They mentioned a kind of unwritten rule between CBs and WRs like to get a breather on those plays.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JGreen79":p61i2vvu said:
I also like how he frustrates the CB on running plays. I heard on the radio a week or so ago that he goes full block on plays to the other side. They mentioned a kind of unwritten rule between CBs and WRs like to get a breather on those plays.
Great point, he is also a great blocker.

W

Welshers

JGreen79":1gigzjm1 said:
Yep, he has created 3 unsportsmanlike conduct calls against the other team in the last two games! That's 45 yards!

TypeSly

Reaction score
Welshers":n5hdkbiz said:
JGreen79":n5hdkbiz said:
Yep, he has created 3 unsportsmanlike conduct calls against the other team in the last two games! That's 45 yards!

He plays hard every play he's on the field. I do notice that he seems to be a darling of the refs. Some of those should have been offsetting calls, but he never seems to get called, even when he swings at the other player :mrgreen:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
How would have Calvin Johnson done with Russell Wilson instead of John Kitna? Well, how would have Steve Largent have done with Russell Wilson? QB's make a difference.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1kv62pwq said:
How would have Calvin Johnson done with Russell Wilson instead of John Kitna? Well, how would have Steve Largent have done with Russell Wilson? QB's make a difference.

You can also say what would DK with his team playing from behind every week and no run game to speak of.

LTH

Reaction score
TypeSly":29ohw2qo said:
Sports Hernia":29ohw2qo said:

As long as he (God willing) stays healthy and if he does the smart thing, and stay with Russell Wilson, most of his career.

This is where money destroys the game... I've always thought that players get wrapped up in the money and forget about how nice it is to play in a place like Seattle then it feels like they always end up coming back for less money after they had a tough experience with 2-3 other teams... If they would just make a fair contract with Seattle they would make good money and play in a great culture...

Just my take... someone who isn't being offered big money for a big mouth LMAO!!!!!!!!

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's crazy what he has done already, and at what 22 years old? Dayum.
And he's just scratching the surface on how good he will be.
I think a lot of people out there (not saying on here) get worked up about the comparisons.
But, DK doesn't ask for any of these comparisons, ever. Just something to think about...…...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. I just find it humorous how people get worked up about the comparisons. Not so much Hawks fans. But my point is, these media idiots get all bent out of shape. He didn't ask for any comparisons. He just wants to be one of the best of all time, and at this rate, it's very possible.

gobosgumbo518

Reaction score
Next up... Terry McLaurin
Games: 27
Rec: 131
Yards: 1,920
TD: 10

Looks like his numbers are up there with D.K., Megatron et al.

He is going to be a tough matchup for us.

... oh and Happy Birthday DK!