Jamal Adam’s postgame presser

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You have to love his attitude and swagger. :2thumbs:
[youtube]BD-nqTdChuc[/youtube]

falcongoggles

Reaction score
"The other side of the team was doing a lot of talking. But at the end of the day, we aren't in the choir, we come out and produce and win ballgames."

I have no questions

getnasty

Reaction score
I feel like he's talking about the site when he says everyone has something negative to say about the Seahawks. Like how he called out the reporter at the end too.

djb28

Reaction score
Can't believe we got this dude. What a positive force! He lifts others up and He has NO problem at all speaking his mind.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
His presser was aggressive and awesome! I loved it.
Loved how he called out That one media guy who was questioning his coverage ability.
Love his fire.

W

Welshers

You can tell he's STOKED to be on a competitive winning team after languishing on that joke of an organization the NY Jets. Love the dude.

sutz

Reaction score
Reminds me of a former Seahawks CB from a few years ago. Now what was that cocky, loud-mouthed guy's name?

:twisted:

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
sutz":u4033t7y said:
Reminds me of a former Seahawks CB from a few years ago. Now what was that cocky, loud-mouthed guy's name?

Shawn Springs? :mrgreen:

sutz

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":2iczzaz9 said:
sutz":2iczzaz9 said:

Shawn Springs? :mrgreen:
Maybe not that far back. :laugh:

rjdriver

Reaction score
sutz":21jlzt76 said:

Love that you're giving Kelly Jennings some love sutz! Respect!

sutz

Reaction score
rjdriver":2tj0n1sl said:
sutz":2tj0n1sl said:

Love that you're giving Kelly Jennings some love sutz! Respect!
OK, now you guys are just trolling. :laugh: :rofl:

Giphy

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I really like Adams, but still not sold on his coverage. I think we need to use him as a 3rd safety/hybrid LB and have the designated SS cover those seams. Looks to me like he freelances a bit, but could be wrong on that.

Not down at him at all, to be clear... I just think we need to specialize the D to his talents while not ignoring the occasional coverage gaps.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Love the swagger!

Loved the flip off to negativity as well.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dude is such a baller. As long as we're able to keep him for at least the next several years, I feel he was worth the price.

potatohead33

Reaction score
Whenever Jamal makes a play and starts doing his thing on the field, it makes me think of this guy:

BSP1F7n

lol

Own The West

Reaction score
I'm still not sold on his coverage. He got left by Goedert a few times yesterday.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
imnKOgnito":3j2myu1a said:
I really like Adams, but still not sold on his coverage. I think we need to use him as a 3rd safety/hybrid LB and have the designated SS cover those seams. Looks to me like he freelances a bit, but could be wrong on that.

Not down at him at all, to be clear... I just think we need to specialize the D to his talents while not ignoring the occasional coverage gaps.

Agree. I'm one who has been skeptical of his coverage this year, but value his competitive speedy athleticism to the point I think our staff should get busy on the chalk board and create a position just for him. Give opposing offenses something to try to plan for that they can't count on.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think they are trying to use him all over and make the offense unsettled, he may be out of position on some plays due to this in pass coverage since I am sure he is on a read and go for Blitz many times if he see's the right alignments.

That should get better with better communication between them.