Remaining games predictions

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Giants - Win - back home again
Jets - most dangerous game left on the schedule - they are 0-11 and have nothing to lose, we have everything to lose.
Washington - long road trip again, tough Win
Rams - Loss - Pete get's outcoached by McVay every time. You would hope one day they will figure McVay out, but for now he owns Pete
49ers - Win, must win to make up for losing to the Rams, again, and to get to the playoffs. Ugly, sloppy game, but we win.

I think we LOSE one of the Giants, Jets, Washington games, just not sure which one?

Saints & Packers 1st round playoff bye

Seahawks final record: 11-5 - barely make playoffs

Hawkpower

Reaction score
MO Hawk":1ww449fd said:
Giants - Win - back home again
Jets - most dangerous game left on the schedule - they are 0-11 and have nothing to lose, we have everything to lose.
Washington - long road trip again, tough Win
Rams - Loss - Pete get's outcoached by McVay every time. You would hope one day they will figure McVay out, but for now he owns Pete
49ers - Win, must win to make up for losing to the Rams, again, and to get to the playoffs. Ugly, sloppy game, but we win.

I think we LOSE one of the Giants, Jets, Washington games, just not sure which one?

Only one team gets a bye.

Jets have lots to lose, namely the #1 pick in the draft. They don't want to win that game.;)

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Toughest game left is WAS. Alex Smith has historically played us well and they have a very good DLine. The neutraliser is going to be the Grass Field at their stadium. It has caused too many catastrophic injuries to players and the League has done nothing about it. I just want to get out of that game without injuries.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Concur with the concerns about WAS game, both in terms of their D-Line pressure and that awful grass field and the horrible injuries that have been suffered there.

Wins against NYG and Jets should be relatively straightforward (As far as these things go), but the other three games are going to be tough sledding. I think the 49ers game could ruin our number 1 seed bid like last year with the very last game - they are getting people back healthy, including Sherman who will just love to spoil our party.

The last 3 games will be where the rubber meets the road!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
MO Hawk":zkbkko3r said:

Wrong

MO Hawk":zkbkko3r said:

Wrong

We will either drop one to the Rams or the Niners, and end the season at 12-4

Hawkpower

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3r6n57x4 said:
MO Hawk":3r6n57x4 said:

Wrong

MO Hawk":3r6n57x4 said:

Wrong

We will either drop one to the Rams or the Niners, and end the season at 12-4

Also trying to figure out how 11-5 barely gets us in the playoffs.

The current final seed already has 5 losses... :lol:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
12-4 with the only loss coming against SF on the last game of the year, but only because we already have the division sewn up resting dudes.

Unfortunately neither GB or NO is going to drop more than one game either, so that puts us as division winners, but the #3 seed.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Giants - Win - Colt McCoy? Cmon. Easy win.
Jets - Win - They are tanking, only reason Gase hasnt been fired yet. This is the game Russ should be resting by the 4th quarter, but with Pete as coach we win by 10.
Washington - Win - That D line scares me, but Alex Smith doesnt. Should be close though.
Rams - Loss - I don't see how anyone can predict a victory against the Rams since they own us.
Niners - Depends - all depends on whether it means anything for seeding and who is playing for the Niners.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Giants W
Jets W
Washington L
Rams W
49ers W

I think it's the Washington game that gets us. We'll be ready for the Rams.

12-4 division winner, probably 2 or 3 seed.

Own The West

Reaction score
Week 8 is generally when everything clicks and we start blowing people out. Given there was no preseason this year, that would put us on pace to click in week 12...

I think we handle the 3 east coast teams and make a statement against the Rams.

Week 17 we'll be 12-3 and resting people against SF. We have the strength of schedule tie breaker against the Packers so the game shouldn't matter.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I don’t know what y’all are talking about.
At worst we we go 4-1, our floor is 11-4.

We will fly by these NFC East Jokers and the hapless
jets. Then it comes down to the Final 2 games. The 49ers
Will be long since be playing for nothing.

Maulbert

Reaction score
To everyone who is saying we'll lose to Washington: SERIOUSLY?!? Their wins are against Cincinnati (who lost Burrow), Philly, Dallas, and Dallas! They lost to Detroit and the New York Giants! If we lose to Washington, we don't deserve to go to the playoffs!!!

Hawkfandrew

Reaction score
Everything is just starting to click for us and we are shaping into our end of year form, just a little later than usual. I truly think we run the table going into the playoffs provided that we dont lose Dunlap for to long. Then we just have to hope the saints drop a few without Brees. #1 Seed and first round bye, this is our year I can feel it all coming together! Thanks to the Dunlap pickup, without him this would not be happening.

Optimus25

Reaction score
i think you're wrong about NYJ. That isn't even close to the most dangerous game. Have you seen/heard about the washington defensive front? That has a recipe for disaster if Schotty isn't on his prime game. The NYJ game is going to almost exactly like the Eagles....They can push/pull/whine/cry, but no matter what they do, we can do better.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Giants - Win
Jets - Win
Washington - Loss - Trap Game
Rams - Win - Must win game to try and control the division
49ers - Loss - Niners are finally healthy-ish, NFL has overlooked last year's NFC Champion because they've been injured badly all year.

11-5 - Wildcard Team, Second round playoff exit. As Pete reverts to 100% Pete Ball without an elite defense. We continue to make excuses how this is a playoff team and no changes should be made.

Elemas

Reaction score
Agree with the Washington L. I think it will be close but, they're a lot more dangerous than their record shows.

Of course, we'll all be happy with a clean sweep.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
ZagHawk":qnt6i4qi said:
Giants - Win
Jets - Win
Washington - Loss - Trap Game
Rams - Win - Must win game to try and control the division
49ers - Loss - Niners are finally healthy-ish, NFL has overlooked last year's NFC Champion because they've been injured badly all year.

11-5 - Wildcard Team, Second round playoff exit. As Pete reverts to 100% Pete Ball without an elite defense. We continue to make excuses how this is a playoff team and no changes should be made.

Wow. Did you miss the memo that quinine water is not highly recommended for binge drinking?