This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
W

Welshers

Their forums are quite entertaining right now after the Jets loss. I thought it got bad here after losses.

LTH

Reaction score
Interesting that the Rams fan Rams123 I think thats his name, Is not hanging around... He might still show up...

LTH

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hopefully it will be different than the last game.
Last game against the Rams, we did not have:
J Gordon
E Pocic
R Penny
C Carson
C Hyde
Shaquill Griffin

chris98251

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1gf8pqzq said:
Hopefully it will be different than the last game.
Last game against the Rams, we did not have:
J Gordon
E Pocic
R Penny
C Carson
C Hyde
Shaquill Griffin

Or Adams, Reed, Dunlap, Neal, to name a few on defense.

RedAlice

Reaction score
LTH":30awqy6t said:
Interesting that the Rams fan Rams123 I think thats his name, Is not hanging around... He might still show up...

LTH

Now I see, lol.

Seemed like a pretty easy question, not one that should have confused you. (Re my question to you on RFU).

Ram128 (I think) is solid. I highly doubt he’s hiding from you all.

LTH

Reaction score
RedAlice":1sako30o said:
LTH":1sako30o said:

LTH

Now I see, lol.

Seemed like a pretty easy question, not one that should have confused you. (Re my question to you on RFU).

Ram128 (I think) is solid. I highly doubt he’s hiding from you all.

You don't see nothin...LOL I like Ram128... I'm sure he is not hiding... he is a respected member of this board...even though he has lousy taste in football teams...thats ok...

LTH

olyfan63

Reaction score
RamFan128 is one of my favorite posters on here and a genuine good guy despite his misguided fandom. I suspect he has a life, a family, holidays, and such. All things in time.

Plus I bet he's working overtime on one of those Rams forums talking other Rams fans down off the ledge after that Jets loss. He's got bigger fish to fry than entertaining us.

RedAlice

Reaction score
olyfan63":2rbsnz1y said:
RamFan128 is one of my favorite posters on here and a genuine good guy despite his misguided fandom. I suspect he has a life, a family, holidays, and such. All things in time.

Plus I bet he's working overtime on one of those Rams forums talking other Rams fans down off the ledge after that Jets loss. He's got bigger fish to fry than entertaining us.

He’s a great guy and great poster here. I don’t know him on any Rams boards I frequent, but he’s wonderful.

Also, this is my 8 year anniversary here. Today. I must be insane.

:irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":1j31vy8t said:
olyfan63":1j31vy8t said:

He’s a great guy and great poster here. I don’t know him on any Rams boards I frequent, but he’s wonderful.

Congratulations. wait a minute, women always remember anniversary's and there is always an expectation.

:p

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":1xf8hjpt said:
RedAlice":1xf8hjpt said:
olyfan63":1xf8hjpt said:

Congratulations. wait a minute, women always remember anniversary's and there is always an expectation.

Here is my expectation thinking over my time here.

I love YOU Chris. You have truly been a friend.

I can argue with all the other rascals elsewhere.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":3dieltfb said:
chris98251":3dieltfb said:
RedAlice":3dieltfb said:
olyfan63":3dieltfb said:

Here is my expectation thinking over my time here.

I love YOU Chris. You have truly been a friend.

I can argue with all the other rascals elsewhere.

Well thanks, Love you too ! Merry Christmas by the way, you have always tried to respect the policies here and been a big help to me as well as a great contributor here that many are unaware of.

Good health and Happy New Year as well.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I read around here.

It’s different.

We can’t capture back what we enjoyed before....but, we will remember it.